Derailled. Shimano 11sp rear derailleur and shifter

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Item: Shimano 11 speed rear derailleur and ispecB shifter
Item Condition: Good please
Price and price conditions: I can get new XT and SLX so about half that for good stuff?
Extra Info: I robbed the XT gear from the fat bike for the Cannondale and that meant the fat bike went back to 2x10. Not as good as 1x11 so looking to redress that wrong. Prefer XT but SLX would be ok. XTR could find its way onto the Cannondale even. Watcha got? I mean everyone has gone 12 speed so there must be lots around...

Ta

Jpez

Down on the left!
I shudder watching anyone mow in anything but steel cap boots. Brings back memories from my youth seeing my dad have his big toe sliced through twice with the lawn mower blade...
Twice? As in seperate instances??

moorey

call me Mia
I shudder watching anyone mow in anything but steel cap boots. Brings back memories from my youth seeing my dad have his big toe sliced through twice with the lawn mower blade...
Felix’s bestie...you’ve seen him ride...fell under a ride on at 7yo.

ausdb

Being who he is
Felix’s bestie...you’ve seen him ride...fell under a ride on at 7yo.
Ride ons are nasty things,a friend of mine was standing on the side of one when he was a kid getting a ride. Turned out the bit he stood on was worn paper thin and one leg went through...
You can guess the rest. On the good side he became a pretty good wheelchair basketball player and used to take trips to play every four years and come back with shiny things hanging round his neck.

moorey

call me Mia
Ride ons are nasty things,a friend of mine was standing on the side of one when he was a kid getting a ride. Turned out the bit he stood on was worn paper thin and one leg went through...
You can guess the rest. On the good side he became a pretty good wheelchair basketball player and used to take trips to play every four years and come back with shiny things hanging round his neck.
Hayden lost ‘just’ the one foot, a few inches above his ankle. Prosthetic lower, hasn’t slowed him down. Kicks my ass on a bike, races DH and enduro like a demon.