Demo 9 $650 ONO SOLD

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Item: Specialized Demo 9 + vivid 5.1 with 350 pound spring and Dabomb nuclear headset

Item Condition: Good condition has slight scuff on top tube from knee guards, blend in with design though. Built this bike up at the end of last year as a replacement for my Bighit, then with work and other commitments I didn’t have as much time to ride so the frame hasn’t had a lot of use. Was purchased brand new in 2008 as it had been discovered in the warehouse. Vivid was rebuilt last year as it developed a problem from the factory where the piston un-screws from the main shaft which has been fixed by Cycle Logic in Wollongong.

Reason for selling: Have a giant faith frame wanted something with less suspension travel.
Price and price conditions: $750 ONO Want it gone
Extra Info: Built this bike up at the end of last year as a replacement for my Bighit, then with work and other commitments I didn’t have as much time to ride so the frame hasn’t had a lot of use. Was purchased brand new in 2008 as it had been discovered in the warehouse. Vivid was rebuilt last year as it developed a problem from the factory where the piston unscrews from the main shaft which has been fixed by cycle logic in Wollongong. steertube length 155mm and the frame take a 150 rear wheel and a 73mm bb.

Pictures: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1522

Last edited: