Customer Service Stories

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
That was probably me! I hate being molested by cheery pimple faced staff members!
I’ll be quite happily and capably checking out a T-shirt or what ever and the pimple faced assistant will come up and ruin it. “Oh that’s an awesome T-shirt, it also comes in blue and most definitely wasn’t made in the sweat shops of Asia! That one looks too small for you. We have more out the back”
Fuck off! Did I ask about it’s colour and human rights pedigree?? If I need assistance I’ll fucking well ask for it! I end up with fuck all or very worn out clothes because the experience of being hassled by every cheery shop assistant in Highpoint is too much to bear!!
Wow. That's about as amusing as stage 4 cancer.
Why bother to go into a shop at all if you are just going to be a cunt to low-paid retail workers?
Retail employees engage with customers because it's their job.
If you don't want help, there's no need to be a fuckwit about it.

Stay the fuck away from people, Karen. :)

hambonanas

Want to know what I had for breakfast? I tell you!
That was probably me! I hate being molested by cheery pimple faced staff members!
I’ll be quite happily and capably checking out a T-shirt or what ever and the pimple faced assistant will come up and ruin it. “Oh that’s an awesome T-shirt, it also comes in blue and most definitely wasn’t made in the sweat shops of Asia! That one looks too small for you. We have more out the back”
Fuck off! Did I ask about it’s colour and human rights pedigree?? If I need assistance I’ll fucking well ask for it! I end up with fuck all or very worn out clothes because the experience of being hassled by every cheery shop assistant in Highpoint is too much to bear!!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Wow. That's about as amusing as stage 4 cancer.
Why bother to go into a shop at all if you are just going to be a cunt to low-paid retail workers?
Retail employees engage with customers because it's their job.
If you don't want help, there's no need to be a fuckwit about it.

Stay the fuck away from people, Karen. :)
There was a large element of sarcasm that didn’t carry well into my post. Fact remains I still don’t enjoy getting mobbed by over eager shop assistants that need to learn how to give a customer a little space.

And yeah. I do try to stay away from most people. Doesn’t work as well as I’d like though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm here for a 12 o'clock booking...for 20 people.

Oh really? Do you know who took the reservation?

No.

Ok...well if you can sign in for me I'll see what I can find out about the reservation for you.

Oh sorry poodle I forgot to tell you about that.

Guess we could have round 2 of that Barney now if it suits?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
There’s a difference between asking if a customer wants assistance and just launching head-first into a sales pitch too.
There's a huge difference between saying "no thanks, I'm fine just looking", and "Get the fuck out of my face, Cunt"