Cube

MB

Intense Australia
I heard the Cube importer doesn't bring them into Aus.
I can confirm for you that the distributor is bringing them in. For real, I work there. I'm not too sure when they are landing, but not too far away.

It's gonna be a rad bike, good geo, spec, good suspension platform etc... Get on it!

Shredden

Knows his goats
Silly question, but do those Cubes come with Kashima 40's or is it just for the picture? For some reason I thought Kashima was only available aftermarket?

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can confirm for you that the distributor is bringing them in. For real, I work there. I'm not too sure when they are landing, but not too far away.

It's gonna be a rad bike, good geo, spec, good suspension platform etc... Get on it!
Right on. Happy to wrong on that one.

MB

Intense Australia
Right on. Happy to wrong on that one.
It's all good bro!

As for a bit of an update for you, these are due Mid to late May, RRP is $6999. Spec is Full Saint, Fox 40, Fox RC4 shock.

It's gonna be a sick bike, worth selling your 951 to get? Tough call, a 951 is a very impressive bike. Only time will tell if the Cube is Better. Looking at the Cube it has all the ingredients for a great bike - Spec, geo, FSR ish suspension setup. On paper it's a banger. At a guess, the Cube will perhaps be a bit more linear in its shock progression rate, making it stick to the ground a bit more... MAYBE.... I really don't know, I haven't seen the kinematics of the suspension so I can't say for sure. The 951 is quite progressive, giving it a fun, 'poppy' feel. It is a very enjoyable bike to ride. Someone has a very tough decision ahead....

MARKL

Eats Squid
The biggest issue I see with the 215 is that it only comes in a medium which may be limiting for some people...ME!