Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

teK--

Eats Squid
Well done, if I would of stuck to my original plan it would be looking bonza, got carried away with short-term shit coin that has come back to bite
p.s. I am fairly tempered when it comes to investing. To be totally frank my crypto is substantially down from my initial buy-in and I suspect most people are in a similar position. I would'nt be surprised if by the time I sell in many years to come, the only thing that is still worth any money are bitcoin and eth.

safreek

p.s. I am fairly tempered when it comes to investing. To be totally frank my crypto is substantially down from my initial buy-in and I suspect most people are in a similar position. I would'nt be surprised if by the time I sell in many years to come, the only thing that is still worth any money are bitcoin and eth.
ETH is the only thing that has saved me from the shit happening, I bought in for around 2400 and sold around 4-4200 mark. It bought me a couple bikes, weed, holiday. Glad I spent it instead of re invest.
Was running pretty even this morning but mine has dropped another 5 percent through the day. Losses have started.
My partner wants me to sell, hah, good luck on that one.
I have actually been taking a large punt on xrp in the last few months, hoping for a friendly verdict in the near future. That's my shitty tip.
At about 50 to 60 cent it seems a bargain unless they lose

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I seem to have picked my dump points pretty well. Bought in on SOL at $105, sold at $280. Bought in on BTC at $45k, then sold the lot at 90k just before the peak. Similar story for ETH.

My parents had $1k in LUNA as a "see what happens" bet. That's now worth approx $20. Rough, but not money they couldn't afford to lose. I've heard of others losing tens to hundreds of thousands, suicide support lines are being posted on the reddit page - no good all around.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Will talk to the accountants about claiming losses as well if possible. If so I hope crypto continues to drop until tax time, then I will sell, claim, rebuy. That would be cool
cryptos are classed as CGT assets. You can only claim against that profit with capital losses. That is, you only offset capital gains with capital losses. Seeing as you bought bikes, weed, holiday, I'm assuming you didn't realise any meaningfull losses. You might be up for a bill.

safreek

cryptos are classed as CGT assets. You can only claim against that profit with capital losses. That is, you only offset capital gains with capital losses. Seeing as you bought bikes, weed, holiday, I'm assuming you didn't realise any meaningfull losses. You might be up for a bill.
So I was only joking about buying bikes and such ;) I actually reinvested in coins that I can sell at a loss. Does that help me

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
So I was only joking about buying bikes and such ;) I actually reinvested in coins that I can sell at a loss. Does that help me
Sure lol, have you got evidence of the cost base and the sales? The exchange does and reports it to the ATO. If it all matches up, you're golden lol