Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I also meant to ask if you’ve staked that 5.5m?
Yeah, but on an exchange. So not somewhere getting stupid returns.

Want access to liquidate immediately if it comes to it rather than fucking around getting iout of terra station etc.

Any stupid returns is sort of how all this shit always ends up falling over so meh.

safreek

Well, my punt on the SEC losing has paid off. 80 percent rise overnight. I have no idea if these gains will stay, also assume SEC will appeal so it's not over yet.
Either way it is raising prices of many crypto.

Never thought I would go back in the green with my portfolio overnight

teK--

Eats Squid
Well, my punt on the SEC losing has paid off. 80 percent rise overnight. I have no idea if these gains will stay, also assume SEC will appeal so it's not over yet.

this has a profound precedence not only on XRP but also all crypto. Overnight saw a massive pump on everything...

Flow-Rider

Burner

You wanna watch what happens if the US announces another fed rise at the end of this month.

safreek

this has a profound precedence not only on XRP but also all crypto. Overnight saw a massive pump on everything...
have to say it's the maddest rise I have seen
You wanna watch what happens if the US announces another fed rise at the end of this month.
it's a shame the court case has partially ended right in the middle of such bleak economic times, imagine if this had happened whilst the government was handing out lollies for free.

I'm riding this train come hell or high water, just glad I had around a quarter of my loot in XRP:D

teK--

Eats Squid
have to say it's the maddest rise I have seen
it's a shame the court case has partially ended right in the middle of such bleak economic times, imagine if this had happened whilst the government was handing out lollies for free.

I'm riding this train come hell or high water, just glad I had around a quarter of my loot in XRP:D
Despite the recent pump, I am still down overall LOL.

25% pump of something that is already 50% down, is still over 40% down :p

safreek

Despite the recent pump, I am still down overall LOL.

25% pump of something that is already 50% down, is still over 40% down :p
If I wasn't so heavy on XRP I'd still be down, the gains have covered all the shitty losers.

Fear not, all will kick in the next year or two, ripple may well of saved crypto from government dictatorship

teK--

Eats Squid
If I wasn't so heavy on XRP I'd still be down, the gains have covered all the shitty losers.

Fear not, all will kick in the next year or two, ripple may well of saved crypto from government dictatorship
yeah thinking long game here.

When I got into it I assumed it would all just evaporate one day, so if by the time I sell it is back to where I started, or better yet, kept up with inflation, then I'll be happy.

A lambo would be nice though :p

teK--

Eats Squid
Sell sell sell! Hold the profit and wait for the next slump.
Not sure if you watch or know of Alex Becker, IMO a really entertaining crypto youtuber who just says whatever without giving AF.

He provided a really good analogy the other day; crypto is basically the hunger games where only 10% people come out of the arena with a profit, and only 10% of that 10% come out with a big profit. Kill as many other people as you can, or get rekt.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not sure if you watch or know of Alex Becker, IMO a really entertaining crypto youtuber who just says whatever without giving AF.

He provided a really good analogy the other day; crypto is basically the hunger games where only 10% people come out of the arena with a profit, and only 10% of that 10% come out with a big profit. Kill as many other people as you can, or get rekt.
It's all like that, even the stock market.