Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
the panic will come spurred on by media interest

F.Nose why ppl keep stuff on exchanges
Because it's easy to trade and swap. Also tools like dashboards to keep track of your portfolio.

Doing it off exchange requires you to keep track of shit manually. No one has time for that shit.

Also taking advantages of pumps or getting out before dumps is much harder when you've got to find your cold storage, your 20 word pass phrase cos you forgot your password before you can transfer things back on to an exchange.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
yeah this gave me a good gigle in bed this morning. I really wonder what iot would be like to be Trump for a week. That guy must feel like Jesus every day. Pure dopamine hits all day long

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
yeah this gave me a good gigle in bed this morning. I really wonder what iot would be like to be Trump for a week. That guy must feel like Jesus every day. Pure dopamine hits all day long
As much as I'd like to see him crucified, I don't want to risk him being immortalised - wearing nothing but a loin cloth - on Trumpians' necklaces for the next 2000+ years... :(

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
What the actual fuck. Did he hire the worst photoshop designer deliberately or just do them all himself?

I officially have no idea what satire is anymore.
The Onion struggles for material. I recall a page during the Trump presidency which said something along the lines of we give up, this shit is way dumber than anything we could think of.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
FWIW Dump sold ALL 4500 NFT's in less than 12hrs and they are being strongly traded for effing profit....

WTAF