Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

teK--

Eats Squid
Pretty sure Luna is done. So many greedy mofos went all in during the first big dip and got totally rekt when it dropped several multitudes further.

I got out of some of the riskier alt coins earlier in the year and consolidated into bitcoin and eth. just sitting tight and holding on for the long ride now...

Squidfayce

Lives under a bridge
Pretty sure Luna is done. So many greedy mofos went all in during the first big dip and got totally rekt when it dropped several multitudes further.

I got out of some of the riskier alt coins earlier in the year and consolidated into bitcoin and eth. just sitting tight and holding on for the long ride now...
yep my 200 buck bet is worth about 35 right now. Short of some miracle it will probably be worth zero by the end of the day. Though who knows, wouldnt be the first time a crashed crypto defied all odds and surged back.

though i have limited sympathy for all those "lost my life savings" peeps.

though people are still buying and making money on this coin. Some managing to even double their money in litterally minutes before exiting again. sadly dont have time for that sort of activity

safreek

I'm not here right now, leave a message
Person just noted that the crypto collapse is going to sting the Russian govt.

And it will too.

Sucko.
Maybe it was a set move from the west, stop Putin's cronies from spending and outwitting sanctions. If so, good show

safreek

Well done, if I would of stuck to my original plan it would be looking bonza, got carried away with short-term shit coin that has come back to bite

Squidfayce

Lives under a bridge
Well done, if I would of stuck to my original plan it would be looking bonza, got carried away with short-term shit coin that has come back to bite
you knew that from the start though. it was a gamble, not an investment. How carried away did you get? or are you refering to events outside of todays little adventure?

teK--

Eats Squid
p.s. I am fairly tempered when it comes to investing. To be totally frank my crypto is substantially down from my initial buy-in and I suspect most people are in a similar position. I would'nt be surprised if by the time I sell in many years to come, the only thing that is still worth any money are bitcoin and eth.

safreek

yep my 200 buc[/QUOTE
you knew that from the start though. it was a gamble, not an investment. How carried away did you get? or are you refering to events outside of todays little adventure?
Not too carried away, a lot of the shitcoin were partially sold on the big kicks, it's only the shit I bought in the last couple months that have cost me pretty large

safreek

p.s. I am fairly tempered when it comes to investing. To be totally frank my crypto is substantially down from my initial buy-in and I suspect most people are in a similar position. I would'nt be surprised if by the time I sell in many years to come, the only thing that is still worth any money are bitcoin and eth.
ETH is the only thing that has saved me from the shit happening, I bought in for around 2400 and sold around 4-4200 mark. It bought me a couple bikes, weed, holiday. Glad I spent it instead of re invest.
Was running pretty even this morning but mine has dropped another 5 percent through the day. Losses have started.
My partner wants me to sell, hah, good luck on that one.
I have actually been taking a large punt on xrp in the last few months, hoping for a friendly verdict in the near future. That's my shitty tip.
At about 50 to 60 cent it seems a bargain unless they lose