Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Go back to south Australia

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

safreek

There are now two doggy coins what a time to be alive
Mate, the shiba is mad money. I bought 20,000,000 when it was around 0.000008. Sold at 100% profit. Reevaluate my head and bought in at a higher price but still up 250%. I was embarrassed to mention it on roto because it was a true shitcoin, now not so much

safreek

I hope he gets a vintage MTB museum for his personal use out of it.
Still well in front but have had to hit it for a fair bit to pay people for working for me.
Got a lot of accounts coming in soon so will replace looted cash. Thank fuck my account was well up. Would of killed me to take money at a loss.
But hopefully it all goes down massively in the next week or so.

I will let you ride the straight 8 first on my hilly property when it all goes big-time

safreek

I regard crypto as better than a bank, crypto can turn big profit quickly so it's difficult to justify taking it out.
I never would of saved the amount in a bank because it is just cash to be used for sundry items

Probably wouldn't of been able to afford this when it came back up for sale if not for profits

safreek

Can you repeat that in English?
Well, everyone seems to think if btc and eth go down everything goes down. A few I have are up by 200%, lowest at the moment is only 20% up. Don't be fooled by people pushing their own agendas. That's all I'm saying

moorey

call me Mia
Well, everyone seems to think if btc and eth go down everything goes down. A few I have are up by 200%, lowest at the moment is only 20% up. Don't be fooled by people pushing their own agendas. That's all I'm saying
Did I stutter?

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Did I stutter?
Sheeeet. Here's the explain like I'm five.

I send someone I don't know money.
They tell me I now own something
But I can't see or hold this thing.
I watch squiggly lines drawn by a computer that suggest the 'thing' I think I own is worth more than when I bought it.
I ask someone to give me that amount of money for the thing I apparently own.
Money turns up in my account.
Apparently I no longer own the something I think I had before.

Most people focus on the invisible things call Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Safreek likes the invisible things that fewer people have heard of.

safreek

I watch squiggly lines drawn by a computer that suggest the 'thing' I think I own is worth more than when I bought it.

Nailed it in one, top stuff. I am now very concerned for the people moorey looks after :eek:
And yes, the smaller invisibles are where the loot is at for sure.
@moorey did @dirtdad explain it in a primary enough way for you or do you need Morris minor and the majors:p

moorey

call me Mia

This is a ring toss game….

safreek

Can you believe people actually take these articles seriously, people must be stupid. It's like the stockmarket. Only losses are when you sell

safreek

Ok @safreek, I'm onto you mate, you're really a sweet young flight attendant, you can stop posting photo's of your baldy headed dad.

Flight attendant from Perth was so happy that she screamed, because she became a millionaire! "My friends hate me and envy my money!"
your onto me, I am quite lovely. That's my dad kochie from channel 7
Problem is, if I was a millionaire there would be so many shitty old bangers to buy I would be broke in no time.
And I have no friends to be envious of me, plenty enemies though