Crash Pics Thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah it's dusty. Looks like an uncomfortable off - sensitive bits onto the top tube, into the stem, and did he slippery dip down rocks or off a small drop?

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah it's dusty. Looks like an uncomfortable off - sensitive bits onto the top tube, into the stem, and did he slippery dip down rocks or off a small drop?
Yep. And that was the gentle crash. Second was 20m down at the second drop that claimed a lot of riders, including old mate that fingers crossed is ok.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yep. And that was the gentle crash. Second was 20m down at the second drop that claimed a lot of riders, including old mate that fingers crossed is ok.
Not looking for gore, but have you heard anything positive about this fella yet?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Raced the final round of the TAS Gravity Enduro series on the weekend in Derby and was going fairly well for the first 4 stages.
The fifth stage was Kumma Gutza and I’d only ridden it once before and quite some time ago. Sent it down the first big rock slab, dropped the front wheel in a hole on one of the steps downs and had a a big OTB and slammed me down onto the slab on my left side.o_O
Had me seeing stars for about ten minutes and I was sure I’d broken something. Walked out with the sweep riders and got a lift back into town.
My shoulder, ribs, left arm and shoulder blade were bloody sore. Went into Scottsdale hospital for a checkup. They don’t do X-rays Friday or Saturday so the doctor just gave me a physical check over and reckoned that I hadn’t broken anything and wrote me a script for some anti-inflammatories and sent me on my way.
My ribs are still sore but not broken sore, my arm and shoulder is reasonably good but my shoulder blade is still pretty sore so I’ll be getting that checked out if it doesn’t improve in the next few days. Got a pretty good bruise across my chest though :eek:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Raced the final round of the TAS Gravity Enduro series on the weekend in Derby and was going fairly well for the first 4 stages.
The fifth stage was Kumma Gutza and I’d only ridden it once before and quite some time ago. Sent it down the first big rock slab, dropped the front wheel in a hole on one of the steps downs and had a a big OTB and slammed me down onto the slab on my left side.o_O
Had me seeing stars for about ten minutes and I was sure I’d broken something. Walked out with the sweep riders and got a lift back into town.
My shoulder, ribs, left arm and shoulder blade were bloody sore. Went into Scottsdale hospital for a checkup. They don’t do X-rays Friday or Saturday so the doctor just gave me a physical check over and reckoned that I hadn’t broken anything and wrote me a script for some anti-inflammatories and sent me on my way.
My ribs are still sore but not broken sore, my arm and shoulder is reasonably good but my shoulder blade is still pretty sore so I’ll be getting that checked out if it doesn’t improve in the next few days. Got a pretty good bruise across my chest though :eek:
View attachment 387952
Faaaark.... which rock chute was that? The big one at the top or the smaller one about halfway down before a left hander?

One of my mates absolutely ate shit on the second one - same thing; front wheel got eaten by a dip and he went flying. Broke several spokes on his front wheel too. Trickier than it looks.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Faaaark.... which rock chute was that? The big one at the top or the smaller one about halfway down before a left hander?

One of my mates absolutely ate shit on the second one - same thing; front wheel got eaten by a dip and he went flying. Broke several spokes on his front wheel too. Trickier than it looks.
It's the first big rock slab that you have to huck off the last bit. I was concentrating on the huck bit and didn't see the hole in one of the stepdowns leading up to it.

teK--

Eats Squid
View attachment 387952
Mate! kudos for attempting that step down. Checked it out last time we were there and definitely above our pay grade.

Hope you feel better soon and no need for any more visits to hospital.