Crash Pics Thread

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
@Cardy George - did they decide to put him on the table an clean it out? I got a trip to the operating theatre and a 3 day stay in hospital after i filled mine with dirt and gravel. Was not popular with the family as i had gone out for a quick ride before christmas shopping on the 18th December.
Yep, exactly that. There wasn't that much blood as the dirt soaked it all up. He's had decades of health complications and the surgeon didn't want to risk infection. I didn't know what I was looking at, but apparently it was close enough to the knee joint sac to warrant a look with the camera. If you swap Christmas shopping with driving back to Adelaide today I reckon you'd get the same result.

@Goats I don't disagree with the knee pad policy, but it is a less than 3% gradient, the step was no more than 12 inches, and he would've been lucky to be doing more than 20kmh. His skin is one of his biggest problems, and it just peeled like a banana

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Updated yesterday's pic post with the end result.

After crashing at 2pm Sunday, he finally went into surgery at 7pm Monday.

Not the under-resourced hospital's fault. Some things just aren't so good in the country.