Crash Pics Thread

hairy1

Likes Bikes
Won't be riding...or doing much actually for a while after this crash...

A (painful) inconvenience rather than a disaster.

Attachments

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
That splint though! Good thinkin 99.

Glad your healin up good ducky! How goods that first ride back.

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
Holy crapballs- that’s a number and a half!
It was pretty evident when I suddenly had 4 ortho docs around me within 20 mins of the x ray.
love that splint. your hand was probably a little floppy...:(
I will always have a tube taped to my frame from now on.

That splint though! Good thinkin 99.

Glad your healin up good ducky! How goods that first ride back.
First ride was like being re born

BT180

Max Pfaff
@Oddjob - nah, went down a narrow rock chute and went off line a bit - enough to clip my bars, smashing my hand and scraping my forearm against the rock. My thumb is actually more sore than my arm. It's all swollen and bruised, but nothing broken at least. Can't ride again until that recovers.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Lookin good! Glad it was a relatively tame crash. Let us know if chicks really do dig scars or not

slowmick

38-39"
Jeez @BT180 - it looked alot better on the small screen of my phone. Nice close up job by the ED.

BTW - how much space for your handlebars is there in that chute? Looks like a 50/50 bet from the video.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Jeez @BT180 - it looked alot better on the small screen of my phone. Nice close up job by the ED.

BTW - how much space for your handlebars is there in that chute? Looks like a 50/50 bet from the video.
It's not too bad. My bars are 780mm, but the run down the chute is so janky, it's easy to get offline. But yeah, def not much to work with.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Old Mate learnt the hard way not to follow an XC hardtail on an e-mtb. They don't float the same.

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
@Cardy George - did they decide to put him on the table an clean it out? I got a trip to the operating theatre and a 3 day stay in hospital after i filled mine with dirt and gravel. Was not popular with the family as i had gone out for a quick ride before christmas shopping on the 18th December.