Craftworks ENR

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I hope this goes somewhere...

http://craftworkscycles.com/index.php/enr

Specifics:
- 6061 T6 frame
- Custom MRP Chain device
- Compatible with 32T, 34T, 36T chain-rings.
- 27.5” wheel size with ample clearance for up to 3” tyres.
- 160mm rear wheel travel (vertical) – 43mm rearward travel.
- Non-BOOST 142x12 axle standard.
- Syntace X-12 Axle System
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Enduro Max Sealed Bearings on suspension pivots.
- Internal Cable Routing
- Available in Medium and Large sizes
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Shipping date : April 2016
Prototype:

Production mockup:

Outside the box thinking, love to see an Aussie manufacturer get amongst it.

Looks like it'd even take a water bottle ;-)

aanon

Likes Dirt
Looks a lot like the I Track suspension bike, has this been taken on by Craftworks? or am I getting things muddled up.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
not too sure about the "aussie manufacturer" bit, as i always thought Rob Crafter designed them here, but they were all made O/S (Tywaaan)
great bikes though..i have had 4 models over the years

fallingwater

Likes Bikes
Call a spade a spade

not too sure about the "aussie manufacturer" bit, as i always thought Rob Crafter designed them here, but they were all made O/S (Tywaaan)
great bikes though..i have had 4 models over the years
Akin to calling Yeti, Specialized, Trek and Santa Cruz "American manufacturers"

will2

Likes Dirt
Think I would of preferred a single pivot bike. It looks like it will be a good bike though. I wonder how price comes in.

Craftworks

Craftworks
Hi Guys and Girls,

Let us know if you have any questions and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP.

Update: This bike is currently in production – eg we are cutting tubes next weeks with the CNC parts rolling in as I write this. We expect the first frames to be available in April/May and will release all the spec and pricing in the coming week.

The ENR is the start of a collaboration with i-track suspension which is also a home grown company from Adelaide that was founded by Hugh McLeay.

The ENR is positioned of more of a technical AM/Enduro race bike that will run next to the FRX series which the V4 version is being developed at the moment – there will be a single pivot bike still!

To clarify, Craftworks is an Australian company, however as mentioned above – made in Taiwan to our exact spec by the same partner we have worked with for 19 years now. For further measure we are present during the whole production process to make sure things are right – even though we don’t need to do this.

A bottle will fit in the front triangle too.

All the best from the Taipei Bike Show.

Kain Lee Galliver

aanon

Likes Dirt
Excellent news Craftworks, I had a bit of a roll on Hugh's DH bike and have seen him out on the all mountain one, I like 'em. Good luck with this, can't wait to see the finished product.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I've not uploaded anything, this is a link to an MP4 file. It plays ok on my iPhone.

The video is on Vital MTB, you should be able to find it easily.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
This is going to be a ripper bike. Hope customers are brave enough to buy them seeing they wont be spoon fed mass marketing.
Hope the idler has lots of teeth and big bearings.
Can't wait to ride one.
Props to both Craftworks and I Track for this collaboration. Well done fellas. We be great to see as many of these at trails as there were old DH Craftworks at DH races back in the day.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pricing is up on the website now, 2500 for a frame and shock and a pretty modest 4800 for a complete. Cant justify a new frame at the moment but its probably just popped up to the top of my trail bike list...

Craftworks

Craftworks
SPAM alert!: Update - not too many sleeps now with construction done and with finishing is in progress. Post any questions and we will be happy to respond. Cheers guys.

Serial number CW-ENR-V1.0-L001

WP_20160328_15_55_30_Pro.jpg

jp80

Likes Bikes
SPAM alert!: Update - not too many sleeps now with construction done and with finishing is in progress. Post any questions and we will be happy to respond. Cheers guys.

Serial number CW-ENR-V1.0-L001

View attachment 326687
Looking so good!! I see specs stating 27.5 x 3" will fit... Have you thrown a 29" wheelset in one of these?

Is that a bad first question?

Second question, Will you/Have you/How do you get Cane Creek to give a recommended setup for their shock on this frame? Send them a frame? Or send them geo numbers? Or you nail it, they believe you, and it becomes so?

Finally, thank you for being champions.