• Because it's a super hardtail

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Because no cannabis was consumed in it's creation

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Because full cream milk is the only choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

safreek

Sooo, picked up this beauty today, not bad.
Have already ripped the fucked brakes and gears out.
Going to put the kke fork on it in the very near future, should look HAARRD.

Stay tuned as this project gets completed.
Probably going to go for the cheapo box gears, you know, the 9 speeder for 200 bucks.

Hoping to use the front wheel with this fork on another project but can't get the fucken axle out, the end cap comes off, the axle turns. Fucked if I know.

Anyway, basic photos until the drivetrain is here. Going to use some old Hayes on it for ultra goodness. Presuming a 10mm bolt thru wheel would be hard to find so will try with qr and see how that works out.
Got to dig that seat, almost as big as the bike:D

IMG_20230310_170520.jpg
IMG_20230310_170521.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pretty sure I have a bolt up wheel that will suit.

You're going to need some lube and a lot of amyl to enjoy that seat. I purchased one from crc a long ways back when they were being cleared out for almost nothing...and had nothing but pain.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that a kids bike with an adult seat?
Bender seat !

Steve Peat and Josh Bender got inducted into the MTB hall of fame at the same time.

The top comment from PB was...

The Mountain Bike Hall of Fame has been inducted into the Steve Peat and Josh Bender league of legends
Bender was doing huck to flat Rampage shit on terrible bikes before anyone. Indeed a legend... and Peaty.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I thought those Tioga DH couch seats go for silly money at times on Ebay. They sure won't make them like that anymore.

That seat almost needs its own postcode.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
These are the really long but quite narrow ones? Or fat like the other lounge chairs (like the setlaz dh) from those glorious days?

safreek

These are the really long but quite narrow ones? Or fat like the other lounge chairs (like the setlaz dh) from those glorious days?
The one on the crafty was on my Avanti moto, was very comfy. Did a couple 20km rides on it.
Maybe my sweet ass fits the shape

safreek

A mate ran one of those tiogas on his ATX back in the day, every time he went into a milkbar or something we put a dinga on it

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Heh heh, fortunately I'm to old for that now, or am I. Nar too old, at least any friends I have are