• Because it's a super hardtail

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Because no cannabis was consumed in it's creation

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Because full cream milk is the only choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

safreek

Finally got started on project craftworks.
Whacked the fork on, got the box three drivetrain today to go on it.
Damn the cassette is huge compared to what I normally run.
Thought I'd have cranks on today, was going to pull the slx off the yeti but surprise surprise I couldn't find the little black part that is used for taking the compression cap off so the project waits in the bike room.
Couple photos any way

image000000 (23).jpg
image000001 (7).jpg

At least the bird likes the bike, I would tell you his name but would be heavily criticized because of, well, wokeness :mad:

image000002 (5).jpg

safreek

That seat and post..!

Frame looks to be in awesome shape given the purpose for which it was built.
Yeah, that seats pretty cool eh.
Got the cranks on today and after much frustration got the rear Hayes 4 pot brake on. Much swearing and screwdriver to push the pads back, no dice so cracked the shits for a few hours then thought fuck it and let a bit of fluid out.
Perfect and still grips the rotor well

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Each to their own. I went through a period of rocking the big seats. The setlaz dh was my throne of choice. Then I went back to conventional seats when the trend died off. Years later I scored an azonic lounge cushion and whacked it on...only to swiftly take it back off. Everything I did on the bike was interrupted by the bulbous seat pounding me.

safreek

Each to their own. I went through a period of rocking the big seats. The setlaz dh was my throne of choice. Then I went back to conventional seats when the trend died off. Years later I scored an azonic lounge cushion and whacked it on...only to swiftly take it back off. Everything I did on the bike was interrupted by the bulbous seat pounding me.
With a big seat it makes my penis look large, well larger. The laments of a man born with a micropenis.