NSW SOLD CRACKED 2018 Canyon Exceed CF SL 6.0

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: CRACKED 2018 Canyon Exceed CF SL 6.0
Item Condition: Cracked Chainstay non drive side. Surface rust from lack of use. Otherwise I think the parts are pretty good.
Reason for selling: Cracked
Price and price conditions: Make me an offer, I'll probably accept.
Extra Info: XT/SLX 2x groupset. Shimano BR-M506 brakes I believe. Reba RL 100mm with remote. Rear Wheel is Stans Crest on Hope, also have the original Mavic Crossmax rear.
Front wheel is Mavic Crossmax (has a big wobble). No saddle or pedals.
Pictures: Below

This is it, I believe the specs are pretty accurate

Last edited:

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Size is small. I'm 171cm. Was thinking it would be sold for parts - anything in particular you'd like pictures of?
Or if you are planning a repair I'll take pictures of the whole bike.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
We'll I was curious as to the extent of the damage. Also to condition of parts.
Don't go to trouble on my account though. Small wouldn't fit.

bobob

Has $20
Or you could try contacting them.

It’s important to us that your bike is always in good condition, and that you remain completely satisfied with it. However, if issues should arise, in addition to the legal warranty you have, we also offer a 6-year guarantee on our frames, Canyon-engineered components, and forks for racing bikes, triathlon bikes and commuter bikes from the date of purchase.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fork does not appear to have taken any damage. Still squishy. Someone already called dibs on the fork if I split.

Sorry should have mentioned how it got cracked. But I am pretty sure the rest of the bike is ok apart from front wheel as mentioned

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Fair call.. I cracked a Canyon frame and they were great and replaced it with a new frame.

Was not sure of what was happening so I got quote from a local carbon repair guy ~$300 when I asked..
Neil does fantastic work too. Would 100% trust any repair he does.