COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Try telling Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, India and Israel that.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
theve all had these weapons for some time and were all still here. Like i said, they're nice to show off

NK is probably the only one crazy enough to try, and if they did i dont think it would start a nuclear war. China would just invade them and take over

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
cough Russia cough

Reckon that's what they'll do to Ukraine. Cyber smack, knock several billion off their economy as a warning not to flirt with NATO again.
yeah the russia scenario is an interesting one. They seem to get away with quite a lot hey? blowing up a commercial airliner, taking crimea etc. i reckon theyll take ukraine too and no one will do anything. again.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That's good. Now if China can put their dick away and stop trying to do the two things you should never ever do. A land war in Asia and a seabourne invasion.

The crazy thing is that Taiwan probably has nukes and definitely has intermediate range cruise missiles. So the cost to China would be stupendously high.
Both sides will hurt. I guess Taiwan has been expecting it for some time and I've heard that the possible beach landing areas are well fortified and can be put in place very quickly. When we went to Pingtung down south then the nearby airbase was flying F16 sorties on and off most of the day.

It would be pity if it happens since I don't think it would be over quickly.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
That's good. Now if China can put their dick away and stop trying to do the two things you should never ever do. A land war in Asia and a seabourne invasion.
No-one needs an invasion of Jason Bournes by sea. :oops:

The Chinese have been frothing over Taiwan for decades. Now that they have eradicated the last vestiges of democratic institutions (more or less) in Hong Kong, Taiwan is next on their to-do list, I guess.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Dreading my next visit to Dickson Woolies, with many times more Cookers arriving here in Canberra, camped up the road at EPIC compared to last weekend. Back then it was a few unmasked bogans wandering around the store.

Now piles of mentally unwell people are taking over the area fenced off for Lifeline Bookfair, and making it unsafe to hold the markets. These vax mandate protesters sure aren't interested in winning over Canberrans.

Time to run to the hills ... or at least spend the weekend at Thredbo.

smaj

Likes Dirt
Dreading my next visit to Dickson Woolies, with many times more Cookers arriving here in Canberra, camped up the road at EPIC compared to last weekend. Back then it was a few unmasked bogans wandering around the store.
Might be time to start walking around with a long thin tube marked "Moderna".

moorey

call me Mia
This is one of the concerning bits. These boneheads couldnt even grasp the concept of the path they are being led down.

The Canadien one isn’t even organised by Canadian truckers. Virtually none of them support it. It’s all pushed by right wing Americans interests because anti Biden.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Doing my best to stay away from the pandemic of fuckwits in Canberra this weekend. Don’t want to land an assault charge.
Overheard a couple of the local antivax crowd talking about heading down to occupy Canberra next weekend (clearly too many important things for them to do this weekend)...feel free to make them disappear.

Mind you...another one of them is my mechanic...who also thinks that Aboriginal people have only been here for a thousand years. As you might understand, we only talk about cars...