COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
Yeah you are one confusing motherfucker
not sure what you're finding to be confusing. Only just now is my industry proposing vaccine mandate (they've only just released the email to industry to be commented on) but it is highly likely they'll mandate it, if they don't I'll honestly be surprised.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
not sure what you're finding to be confusing. Only just now is my industry proposing vaccine mandate (they've only just released the email to industry to be commented on) but it is highly likely they'll mandate it, if they don't I'll honestly be surprised.
So soon to be unemployed?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
It's a waste of my time conversing with you, you contradict yourself at the drop of hat.
View attachment 385223
Maybe if you actually read and processed before commenting you'd see that i was clearly referring to OUR restrictions - as in the closing of borders, short sharp lockdowns where needed etc. 14 day quarantine for international arrivals, mask mandates etc. That said, I'll happily admit not all of them were worthwhile. Melbourne's curfew and the closing of kids parks were pointless punishment exercises.

As for the CCP jailing people who spoke out about it initially. That's got sweet FA with the situation at all. The virus was already crossing borders by that stage. That's what happens when you have an outbreak in a city of 11m people with an international airport doing direct flights to some of the world's biggest hub airports.