COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I really wonder why a stupid old prick like that even cares.

Anyway, My eldest and the one with prior chest issues including a bout of pneumonia finally got his needle yesterday, and the youngest this morning. Both basically didn't even feel it, Mr 8 even joked with the doc on if she had even done it yet haha

No side effects for either. Both have had flu shots in the past with no ill effects either.
Took the kids yesterday. Mr8 literally didn’t know the needle had been in. Didn’t believe us when we said it was all done.

Miss11 must have sensed the needle, screamed and jumped, copped a jab without the vaccine going in, and was rather traumatised for hours afterwards. I’m taking her back this morning to try again…

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the kids yesterday. Mr8 literally didn’t know the needle had been in. Didn’t believe us when we said it was all done.

Miss11 must have sensed the needle, screamed and jumped, copped a jab without the vaccine going in, and was rather traumatised for hours afterwards. I’m taking her back this morning to try again…
The doc gave the kids a lollipop, saying try and get it open before we're done. Worked a charm for Mr 11.
Mr 8 is a fucking expert lolly unrapper and had it off and in the gob before they were even ready for the needle haha.

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
Spent a week down the coast and come back to this in the window of a little local record shop. Things getting mad(er)
View attachment 384964
My friend had some whack job old guy harass him about wearing a mask this week. For context, he’s got several risk factors, his wife suffers asthma attacks & he was out helping with funeral arrangements for his mother in-law that died from an asthma attack days earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheka

Likes Bikes
Picked up a Covid +ve anti vaxxer the other day. Had to laugh at the conversation we had in the back of the ambulance.
Him - Can you give me something for the pain? It's really bad.
Me - Sure, have you ever had fentanyl before?
Him - No but I've heard it's really effective. What is it?
Me - It sure is. It's a synthetic opioid, like morphine but man made by medical scientists.
Him - Sounds good, anything to make me feel better.
Me - You're not allergic to any medication are you?
Him - Just that Covid Vaccine man, ha ha....
Me - The one that is man made by medical scientists?
Him - Yeah, can't trust those bastards.
Me - Are you sure you want the fentanyl then?
Him - Hell yeah, I'm suffering here man. It's not going to harm me is it?
Me - Well if I gave you too much you might stop breathing.
Him - Yeah but you won't do that. You're a medical professional and know what you're doing right?
Me - Lucky for you I am.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Picked up a Covid +ve anti vaxxer the other day. Had to laugh at the conversation we had in the back of the ambulance.
Me - It sure is. It's a synthetic opioid, like morphine but man made by medical scientists.
Him - Yeah but you won't do that. You're a medical professional and know what you're doing right?
Me - Lucky for you I am.
I hope you accidentally od'ed him on purpose.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Me - Lucky for you I am.
Mighty civilised of you dude. I’d have handed him paracetamol and ibuprofen and saved the good stuff for someone more deserving

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lunch with my parents and got a warning. Dont mention anti vaxers or our boy premier to my sister who works as a dr in the E.R. she will rage having to put up with the consequences of these idiots on top of the regular traffic.