COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I’m not going to start Chinese whispers, and certainly not going to be a vigilante, and risk trouble for me or the fam. I messaged the local paper, they say they are going to look into it and follow up with the health department. I’ve been away for 3 days. Most locals seem aware, but I’ve missed out on any news, so I’m just working on word of mouth from people I trust, but hope it gets followed up.
He’s already had over $30k in fines for previous breaches.
So the covid-cunt has a track record. All the more reason for official complaints.

As you say, best to stay out of it and let the Gubbinment authorities deal with it.

Please do report it though, complaints coming from multiple sources will probably be treated with greater priority.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I hope you’re all sitting down.

Old mate from the local café who says covid is fake (The government uses it to control our lives(, has been defying lockdowns and refusing to wear masks while actively encouraging others not to as well, and holding Weekly protest meetings behind close doors…..

Has now tested positive!

He is continuing to stay open and serve customers, but because he has copped some heat for it, he is now apparently serving on the sly out the back to his loyal customers, the majority of whom are 60+.

A mate of mine went to the cops about it and they asked what they expected them to do about it?

I really feel the need to name and shame this guy. Any suggestions about the best way to go about it?
"Reporting a breach of restrictions
Community members can raise concerns about compliance with Pandemic Orders through the Police Assistance Line (PAL) on 131 444. Press #3 to report a confirmed breach of government-mandated COVID-19 restrictions. Workers can raise concerns via WorkSafe on 1800 136 089."

PM me the cafe, @moorey. I'm happy to add my voice to the complains as a concerned community member.

moorey

call me Mia
"Reporting a breach of restrictions
Community members can raise concerns about compliance with Pandemic Orders through the Police Assistance Line (PAL) on 131 444. Press #3 to report a confirmed breach of government-mandated COVID-19 restrictions. Workers can raise concerns via WorkSafe on 1800 136 089."

PM me the cafe, @moorey. I'm happy to add my voice to the complains as a concerned community member.
It’s Chocalatto in Buninyony. I’ll do the same, though I’m aware I’m working on here-say at this point. If it’s incorrect, no harm done.

moorey

call me Mia
So the covid-cunt has a track record. All the more reason for official complaints.

As you say, best to stay out of it and let the Gubbinment authorities deal with it.

Please do report it though, complaints coming from multiple sources will probably be treated with greater priority.
Yep. I’ve been talking about him on here for at least 18 months. He has a long track record.

Minlak

custom titis
Some 1500 people given negative covid results that were wrong - had to happen eventually with the sheer magnitude of testing and pressure applied. The massive queues are being blamed in the media on people wanting to travel - but with testing results now blowing out to over 100hrs how come the people can now travel on the test? Genuine question

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I hope you’re all sitting down.

Old mate from the local café who says covid is fake (The government uses it to control our lives(, has been defying lockdowns and refusing to wear masks while actively encouraging others not to as well, and holding Weekly protest meetings behind close doors…..

Has now tested positive!

He is continuing to stay open and serve customers, but because he has copped some heat for it, he is now apparently serving on the sly out the back to his loyal customers, the majority of whom are 60+.

A mate of mine went to the cops about it and they asked what they expected them to do about it?

I really feel the need to name and shame this guy. Any suggestions about the best way to go about it?
If he doesn't believe it's real, what motivated him to get a test?

danncam

Likes Dirt
Smash him on FB.
My daughter's girlfriend's auntys cafe in the Dandenong's were all anti vax and anti mask, they got pos and got mauled on FB. They have now sold the business

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Some 1500 people given negative covid results that were wrong - had to happen eventually with the sheer magnitude of testing and pressure applied. The massive queues are being blamed in the media on people wanting to travel - but with testing results now blowing out to over 100hrs how come the people can now travel on the test? Genuine question
The testing blowout is up there with the vaccine strollout in terms of Federal Government failings so I don’t know why there isn’t more of an uproar. As mentioned previously, here in the UK Rapid Antigen tests are FREE and you get them in packs of 7 from the NHS. None of this $30 for 2 (with a pointless UV torch included to add an extra few bucks to the price) that were being sold in Coles before I left.

The testing and isolation issues for close contacts were highlighted way back after Boris’s ‘Freedom Day’ bollocks back in July so our government can’t say they didn’t know this shit would happen.
If it weren’t for the fact it’s absolutely bloody freezing, I’ve not seen the sun for 2 weeks and Im piling on the kilos faster than Christian Bale prepping to play Gina Rhinehart, I’d seriously consider extending my stay as in spite of the phone-number size daily case figures, things seem to be a lot calmer around here.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt

That is not quite true (it's still a giant cock up though!).
400 people were told they were negative and were in fact positive.
Another 1000 were told negative before their actual sample had been tested. So these could be positive or negative.

Minlak

custom titis
That is not quite true (it's still a giant cock up though!).
400 people were told they were negative and were in fact positive.
Another 1000 were told negative before their actual sample had been tested. So these could be positive or negative.
Ahhh I read it as they were told negative and weren’t - so much media coverage currently my eyes must have glazed over 2 lines in again.