COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My MyGovSA app digital certificate has a big green tick.

Fckn French and their health pass, next we'll need yearly flu jabs, DNA on record, yearly health checks with weigh in and fitness tests with private health premiums and life insurance reflecting your health pass score.

I am all for my vaxxes but I don't like where this is heading in other countries.

The flu jab knocks me dead for 3-4 weeks every time I get it, haven't had it in about 4 years and haven't had the flu in 20-25yrs.

Last edited:

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ferrrrrrrrrkkkkk yooo must be older than dirt . hahahahaha

i dont go to the Drs - when i got jabbed they wanted to know why i had nil history - " dont go to Drs'

However i have taken advantage of the poo test - al clear , the Cv-19 vax - thank yooo
but also have concerns around the desire to keep on jabbing with boosters .

When some suspects are not even single jabbed ,, seems counter intuitive - it may end up as a ' have - > have nots scenario '

ozzybmx

My workplace and many other here in SA have mandated double jab by 31st Jan or you will not be allowed on site then face disciplinary action.

Some of the mining companies that kicked this trend off have now moved their date forward to 1st December.

I believe Centrelink will require full vax proof (all the vaxxes) for people claiming employment benefits and to claim family tax... so probably all benefits.

Then there is travel interstate, international and entering venues.

There will be nowhere to hide, you simply wont be able to function without your vax.

Since yesterday the MyGovSA app allowed you to display your digital certificate in your check-in app, we set it up last night on moi, missus and the 2 boys phones.

indica

Serial flasher
I believe Centrelink will require full vax proof (all the vaxxes)
So.. Astro, Pfizer and Moderna? ouchies.

I'm due my booster January, will get.
Shit SHOULD start to die down the??? Otherwise I'll just goi hide at the beach house.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I believe Centrelink will require full vax proof (all the vaxxes) for people claiming employment benefits and to claim family tax... so probably all benefits.
Haha fuck yeah! What a baller move.

Takes care of all the "If I get sacked I'll just take the dole" kents

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
so i make no secret that i think aliens/UFOs are real. Now imagine this scenario for a conspiracy theory (given all the government disclosure on UFOs etc):

Covid vaccines are actually vaccine to protect us from some alien pathogen and were being inoculated before a massive arrival event Or vice versa, covid is deadly to aliens and were getting inoculated so there isn't a war of the world scenario where we kill our future overlords before they take over.

Wouldn't that be something! Don't believe this, just a random thought i had while pondering aliens just now :p

(all the usual conspiracy theory caveats apply - eg how would all world govt agree yadda yadda yadda.

ozzybmx

So.. Astro, Pfizer and Moderna? ouchies.
Mumps, Measles, HPV, Meningococcal, tetanus ect... all the child vaccines that an antivaxxer would stop their children getting, well it looks like there will be no claiming family tax for an unvaxxed child.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I seriously doubt these NEW anti vaxxers have not had those or have not had their kids vaxxed.

That was a conversation I had with a fried recently. She went and had the fizzer the next day
I like that, perhaps from now on, I shall be referring to anti-vaxxers as "the fried", as in "they are all fried" :D

indica

Serial flasher
"the fried"
LOL, typo but she is fried...

Up until now you could travel or go to the footy without being vaccinated for anything.
Yeah but minimal child care options.
All these fucking nurses that have to have every vax yet refuse to have the covid one, then don't work - yes that is a thing where I am employed.

It's mandatory for many jobs now to be fully vaxxed, MMR Hepatitus etc.

ozzybmx

Well it only took a day.

2 corona cases in SA.

1 positive was an old shedding case from Vic.

The other was a young Vic girl going to visit grandparents, both grandparents vaxxed so it looks to be contained within the household.

ozzybmx

QLD have went back on the $150 test, its the same as SA now, rock up to a free drive thru testing facility, tell them you are travelling, you will get your result by text message and that is sufficient for entry to SA.

Hope the rest of the states adopt this, fckn expensive to pay for 4 family members to enter a state for holiday then re-enter your home state, $150 x 4 in both directions :oops: