COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
South Australia.

Queues at Bordertown from midnight and a steady stream across the border all day long.

Qantas and Jet-Star have put on 100 additional flights to Adelaide this week.

60,000 entry permits approved... corona is coming home.

Guessing it might only take a couple of days, at most a week.

moorey

call me Mia
My figure of speech comment that was a bone of contention a few weeks back.
I don’t recall that….my only point is that as we we all know, even unvaccinated people can be asymptomatic or get only mild symptoms and no long term health issues.
I’m not saying ‘it’s just like getting a cold’….though it sometimes is.
I’m just being selfish. I want my weekly @Jpez rides back ASAP and him fighting fit for the TransTas.

cammas

Seamstress
Why are so many people busting themselves to get into South Australia?
Busting for a pie floater or some sweet sweet crow pie :D

@Jpez hope all is going well, spoke with a mate just last week who just went through this he is double vaxxed, he had a fever for a day and a bit of flu like symptoms and that’s about it, now already back at work. He said he now feels fine and is doing well, so hopefully you can have a similar outcome.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
This

Dunno... must be our hundreds of kilometres of singletrack ;)

Going on the Airport interviews and Bordertown questions, grandparents seeing grandkids for the first time, kids visiting parents and general visiting family and friends.

Aaaaannnndddd this

Cus we all left.

(then remember we have stuff still there like family and friends and shit and it might be nice to see them or something)

Jpez

Down on the left!
Busting for a pie floater or some sweet sweet crow pie :D

@Jpez hope all is going well, spoke with a mate just last week who just went through this he is double vaxxed, he had a fever for a day and a bit of flu like symptoms and that’s about it, now already back at work. He said he now feels fine and is doing well, so hopefully you can have a similar outcome.
Yep, I’d be back at work probably tomorrow actually if I was a able. I got nothing but a sore arm from getting vaxxed and quietly giggled when some folks made it sound like they were in the process of dying from theirs so was a tad surprised I got hit as hard as I did. (Still mild at the end of the day but definitely not pleasant) Hopefully next time it’s just the sniffles!