COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't you mean that creepy christian guy?
Nope. Kerry chants mails were released showing she begged for ththe lockdowns to be applied evenly Sydney wide. Gladys told us all she was following health advice yet cherry picked where to apply strict lockdowns whcih followed socio-economic lines. The more we learn about gladys the bigger POS she is shown to be.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Nope. Kerry chants mails were released showing she begged for ththe lockdowns to be applied evenly Sydney wide. Gladys told us all she was following health advice yet cherry picked where to apply strict lockdowns whcih followed socio-economic lines. The more we learn about gladys the bigger POS she is shown to be.
And yet Chant didn't quit in protest...
As culpable as the Binchicken and Hazzard
Waiting to see if a class action is brewing, will be interesting.

Minlak

custom titis
It is the "System" and why it is called 'politics" the successful politicians get that way from appearing to do the right thing and being able to convince other politicians to agree with them - I still think the greatest example of of this is one of the very close elections where the parties at the time need 1 or 2 independents to get them over the line to form government - this was when the NBN was just coming into life - one of the independents was from some piss arse back water low population town (in the grand scheme of things and I only use these words to evoke a reader response not a hatred of the town) Guess which town was the first to be switched onto NBN? One of many things bargained for to get the support of the independent. He was not part of a big party as he sis not like their politics but was happy enough to support them for the right deal.

Jpez

Down on the left!
It must be so fucking weird mate, needing to do that in the same house.

How are you feeling today>
Yeah, it’s definitely not normal.
Actually it’s been great that the weather has been kind as we’re hanging out in the backyard.
Feeling heaps better better today so on the mend. Reckon I might even get out and gently turn the legs over on the trainer soon. It’s been a short sharp illness. But can still definitely feel things not right in the old body. Just minor but there nonetheless.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, it’s definitely not normal.
Actually it’s been great that the weather has been kind as we’re hanging out in the backyard.
Feeling heaps better better today so on the mend. Reckon I might even get out and gently turn the legs over on the trainer soon. It’s been a short sharp illness. But can still definitely feel things not right in the old body. Just minor but there nonetheless.
Sounds like like recovery from a basic cold, hopefully no more than that.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I knew it! The damn thing is just the common cold. We've been had.

How will you know when it is ok to leave the house and live a little @Jpez? How's the sense of smell+taste going?
11.59 Saturday night according to the DH. Which is 10 days from my positive result. Taste and smell are all but gone. It’s a really strange and disconcerting sensation. No idea if it’s meant to come back or not. Guess I’ll ask dr Google.