COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Be interesting to see how the construction ruling pans out - work cover to enforce or health Vic ?

ps - parks will be rammed on the weekend , vaxed or not

moorey

call me Mia
@Jpez, scooch (skootch?) over . Felix and his GF were notified this morning that they were at what is now a tier 1 exposure site on the 10th.
Drove to all the drive in testing spots this morning....6h expected wait.....with daughter home alone doing her school work. Cuss that.
Walk in joint was only about 75 min wait.
Nice school holidays you had there......not that we weren't already in lock down.

Jpez

Down on the left!
@Jpez, scooch (skootch?) over . Felix and his GF were notified this morning that they were at what is now a tier 1 exposure site on the 10th.
Drove to all the drive in testing spots this morning....6h expected wait.....with daughter home alone doing her school work. Cuss that.
Walk in joint was only about 75 min wait.
Nice school holidays you had there......not that we weren't already in lock down.
Bugger. At least the exposure was 6 days ago so you only have 9 days of riding those sweet sweet trails on your property.
But in all seriousness yes it sucks hard. I literally haven’t spoken to a person not in my family or Neigbor over the fence in weeks. Just don’t and can’t go anywhere anyway.
Hopefully your lockdown isn’t extended or when you get out though it be like..,.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Construction workers blocking off an arterial road over smoko room closures and mandatory vaccinations. Fucking morons. As a ‘loose’ member of the construction industry this makes me furious. Absolute fucking morons View attachment 380349
FFS if they're gearing up like that already I'm really hoping the cops will be deploying water cannons and tear gas for planned protests tomorrow. Or ASLAVS and Bushmasters. Not fussy.

moorey

call me Mia
Construction workers blocking off an arterial road over smoko room closures and mandatory vaccinations. Fucking morons. As a ‘loose’ member of the construction industry this makes me furious. Absolute fucking morons View attachment 380349
I do have the view that if people have genuine objections to a mandatory vaccination, you can't force someone....but this smells more of petulance and defiance for the sake of it.
You can maintain the right to refuse to be vaccinated....and I can maintain the right to not employ you, serve you or let you on site.

I also think this is more about smoko....but could be entirely wrong.

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
I do have the view that if people have genuine objections to a mandatory vaccination, you can't force someone....but this smells more of petulance and defiance for the sake of it.
You can maintain the right to refuse vaccinated....and I can maintain the right to not employ you, serve you or let you on site.

I also think this is more about smoko....but could be entirely wrong.
Genuine. I’d say the vast majority of people with “genuine” objections are misinformed, opinionated(wrongly) or using it as an excuse to stick it to the government.
Those morons sitting on their asses probably think they are hardcore Painters and Dockers but are probably just doing what the union has told them to do who is probably playing it as leverage against the builder or state government or something. At any rate they are still morons.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
You've got a bullbar and there's no-one sitting at either end of the table. I see a solution.

It doesn't necessarily involve the ends of the table.