COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I know I shouldn't wish anything bad on any organisation but it does feel nice.
Finally the shoe is on the other foot after years of sticking it to the public with extortionate prices for airport parking.

https://www.commercialrealestate.co...r-park-operators-face-lockdown-havoc-1084202/

Couldn't happen to nicer bunch of corporate flogs. I only feel bad for the low paid car park office attendants that need a gig till they find something better.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ah the good old days...

The Special K, Acid, DMT, Smurf Trips, Salvia, Red Mitsi's, Coke (No Sugar), Snow Cones, Methoxyflourane, Dexies etc...

Euphoria festivals and bush doofs
Snowballs, White Doves, New Yorkers, Disco biscuits and the mind body and soul.. Purple ohm tattoo I have on my left side. Ahh the good days.

BTW, dropped it all, like it never happened in 2000, came to Oz in 2002 and never thought about that life again, that's my kind of personality, not addictive, I just do shit that I like... lost a lot of friends along the way due to addictive personalities and falling for the money draw of dealing.

Cant remember 1998 till 2004 (17-22yrs old)... but that's beside the point :)

Edit: 1988-1994 (17-23yrs old)

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Snowballs, White Doves, New Yorkers, Disco biscuits and the mind body and soul.. Purple ohm tattoo I have on my left side. Ahh the good days.

BTW, dropped it all, like it never happened in 2000, came to Oz in 2002 and never thought about that life again, that's my kind of personality, not addictive, I just do shit that I like... lost a lot of friends along the way due to addictive personalities and falling for the money draw of dealing.

Cant remember 1998 till 2004 (17-22yrs old)... but that's beside the point :)
Describes me too - I still remember dropping some Mexican mushrooms and watching the new reporters turning into the aliens from John Carpenter's 'They Live' and being mesmerised by the colourful contrails left by my waving hands..

I also had an interesting chat with a Nazi loving coke dealer when I was dragged along by some friends to his apartment. I was a bit of a war buff and fell back on my enjoyment of watching Das Boot and commending the Germans for their fortitude. Scared as fuck all the while..

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
We're getting Pfizered this afternoon. Like @ozzybmx I wasn't fussed either way, and hadn't put anywhere near enough research into it anyway. Mrs George on the other hand was 100% Pfizer or nothing and was truly concerned about where we were going to get it from. After a tip from a fellow school mum she found an organisation that no one realised were jabbing people and we had an appointment within a week

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
The contents of a 1990's Rhubarb & Custard was the ketamine horse tranquilizer and black microdot, in hindsight, no wonder we felt fucked for days after (and had rubber smelling hands) Maybe that was just me... maybe I still smell that.
Man, I grew up on Roobarb & Custard....the cartoon that is, not the ketamine and microdot. Right up there with Hong Kong Phooey!