COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I’m FB banned. Can’t reply or react whatsoever.
I’ve blocked or muted 1/2 the people I know already.
That is what the pig calls a WIN! Facebook is a cess pool of mindless c.... pig.... lockdown and all, be a little nice... let's not shit anymore in the farcebook. The fat one does a yearly cull of facebook "friends" and its catharic.... farcebook is a.... cesspit... If you get the pig more stoned, let him tell you about the last week in ivermectin facebook land!!!! Holy pig shite.

Well, the meat socks work has been potentially shutdown due to a close contact who they work with ... who after three tests... has not had a negative result... nor, a postive. If anyone understands the NSW health PCR test being used and how a test can be three times ambiguous... please personal message.... NSW health have done no serological testing as far as we can tell... The pig socks company does some shite with childrens hospitals to provide some chemicals to help test new borns with problems.

Wear a fcking mask properly, get tested (todays test on the meat sock was a shit bag of laughs...and cookies).... and take care.. it's worse than the flu, your friends will post shite on social media...

Take care fellow bike riders... this shit will be going on for a long.. long time...

S

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The important part of the articles are where they say ‘news.com.au’ which automatically signals an increase in the chance of finding traces of horse-shit within, tenfold.

So much so, on the front page of medrxiv.org is the disclaimer:

"Caution: Preprints are preliminary reports of work that have not been certified by peer review. They should not be relied on to guide clinical practice or health-related behavior and should not be reported in news media as established information. "

While the article does say "suggested", the intended audience aren't medical professionals. This is utterly irresponsible of news.com.au, but totally expected from a Murdoch enterprise, cherry picking titbits of information.

moorey

call me Mia
By he isn't wrong...if we weren't testing, we wouldn't know there was a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if this is swiftly becoming the NSW government method.
It worked for Trump. 1:10 has had COVID so far. 1:500 have died so far. That’s over 650,000 deaths in the US alone that testers and scientists have blood on their hands for.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
@wooogy this is a damn stressful time for a lot of people, struggling with lost income and restrictions from being with loved ones. If this is you, opening up a bit on here you'll find there's a lot of support, if only moral, for what it's worth.

Don't fall for the conspiracy theorists and woo-merchants, they're just selling a product like many others. Do listen to doctors, real working doctors, when they talk about the situation in their hospitals. You wouldn't turn down their services if you broke yourself on the trail.

Don't break them by not doing them the courtesy of respecting their ICUs.

If you are struggling please reach out. One thing everyone can agree on is that this situation is a big old pile of shit.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
In a crisis like this, peer reviewed literature, and professional critique and opinion is our safe harbour right now.

Bmj.com and medicalnewstoday.com are my go to places.

Do yourself a favour and remove a layer of journalistic filtering.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
By he isn't wrong...if we weren't testing, we wouldn't know there was a problem. I wouldn't be surprised if this is swiftly becoming the NSW government method.
Would end up like the UK, daily cases drop but ICU admissions and deaths still increase.