COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Jpez

Down on the left!
You had me at 'growing breasts'...
You’re right that’s so commonplace nowadays it’s not funny. Bleeding out of the eyeballs should do the trick I guess. Maybe a smart young scientist can tweak Covid to do that. Might work a treat!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
FWIW - Went to bed about 7:30pm last night, woke up about 6:45am this morning. Still had a decent headache, but was otherwise functional. Got up, had a shower and went to work. Feeling pretty reasonable now and mostly have my appetite back (had no appetite at all yesterday). It seems your prediction was correct @moorey.

moorey

call me Mia
FWIW - Went to bed about 7:30pm last night, woke up about 6:45am this morning. Still had a decent headache, but was otherwise functional. Got up, had a shower and went to work. Feeling pretty reasonable now and mostly have my appetite back (had no appetite at all yesterday). It seems your prediction was correct @moorey.
If the internet has taught me anything, it's that one person's opinion is all that matters. Good to hear you're on the mend. Let me know if you run a bit hot for a week. I'm on a roll.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Cairns a couple of weeks back was not a holiday. It's chock a block full of southerners. Your mileage may vary but two weeks is a long time for things in Queensland to go wrong and thus get yourself quarantined going back into Tassie.
We have one active case and they went immediately into quarantine (now in Brisbane).

Yes it could all change but Cairns is one of the safest places in Australia when it comes to COVID.

But as others have said, TAS could get further cases and Pallychook could slam the door shut and off to quarantine you go.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m not going to go under - yet. But the government both federal and state spruiking how much money they’ve given us in relief payments. Well my income has dropped to zero. In fact less than zero because I still have a shit tonne of outgoings that need paying. So tried to apply for a payment. Why not I’ve paid taxes for many years and I legit need the money.
Well for whatever reason I’m not eligible. Fuck you you lying scumfuck full of shit governments. I don’t need little sad emojis. I just needed to vent because I cant ring up the government direct and tell them that they are truly a bunch cunts.
They love to blow their horns, but the fine print is usually a different story. Last year when everything locked down and the federal government were supporting people who had no work, it turned out they didn't mean unemployed poodle. I know your pain! It's a shit situation, good luck with it and hopefully you find yourself a loophole.