COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Missus got her first Pfizer yesterday morning, I was expecting a bit of whinging today... nothing.

Which is a surprise because if I was asked to name 1 person who would have shit side effects of the jab, it would have been her.

Minlak

custom titis
Missus got her first Pfizer yesterday morning, I was expecting a bit of whinging today... nothing.

Which is a surprise because if I was asked to name 1 person who would have shit side effects of the jab, it would have been her.
They have revised the AZ guidelines again to over 60 now after another blood cot related death in Aus (56 year old I think) the complication rate has risen to 3.6% ???( might be off but I’m phone) now with more jabs being administered.
Are they just going to keep raising age until no one is left?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I wonder how bad the second shot of lightening is :)
The second shot of lightening always results in a faster climbing bike, just like the first.

If you got a first shot of lightning which killed you, there is no effect from the second shot. Duh.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2nd pfizer yesterday, forgot i had even had it.. Then at 5am, whack.. Fever dreams, chills, aches/pains everywhere.. Lying on the couch atm pretty knackered.. Glad it’s done. I was wondering why the vaccine nurse was so thorough reading out the side effects. Upon reading again, it clearly says dose 2 of Pfizer is when you are most likely to get a reaction..
O well, should be good in 12-24 hours..

moorey

call me Mia
2nd pfizer yesterday, forgot i had even had it.. Then at 5am, whack.. Fever dreams, chills, aches/pains everywhere.. Lying on the couch atm pretty knackered.. Glad it’s done. I was wondering why the vaccine nurse was so thorough reading out the side effects. Upon reading again, it clearly says dose 2 of Pfizer is when you are most likely to get a reaction..
O well, should be good in 12-24 hours..
Good luck with it. Anecdotally they say the second Pfizer is the worst. I’m hoping my second AZ is smooth. First one hit me hard.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good luck with it. Anecdotally they say the second Pfizer is the worst. I’m hoping my second AZ is smooth. First one hit me hard.
Panadol works to counter the symptoms at least. It's funny seeing people on social media posting "vaxxy" photos after shot 2 of pfizer. Then hours later another post about how shit they are feeling :D... I know 2 people now that had no reaction to the second AZ dose, so hopefully you get lucky..
I see in Germany they are mixing vaccine types, i'm sure the tga would be looking into it..
Angela Merkel receives Moderna as second jab after AstraZeneca shot

moorey

call me Mia
Panadol works to counter the symptoms at least. It's funny seeing people on social media posting "vaxxy" photos after shot 2 of pfizer. Then hours later another post about how shit they are feeling :D... I know 2 people now that had no reaction to the second AZ dose, so hopefully you get lucky..
I see in Germany they are mixing vaccine types, i'm sure the tga would be looking into it..
Angela Merkel receives Moderna as second jab after AstraZeneca shot
Panadol didn't save my from my first dose of AZ. Worst headache I've had in years....and I live with a lot of headaches. The fever was terrible...alternated between virtually sitting on the fire shivering, and laying on the icy deck almost nekkid, sweating :D
Yeah, the mixing is a thing, and potentially more beneficial. My luck they'll divert all the AZ to old farts, give me the Pf as my second dose, and that will hit me hard as well... :oops: