COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Sue had the first astrazeneca jab (sorry old timers disease had me thinking it was pfizer, but it wasn’t) a few weeks ago, as one of her gigs is as a healthcare worker… and she’s fit as… runner, swimmer and rider. Knocked her for six. Could barely move for three days, and this is someone who needs to do something every 20 minutes.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have seen the running commentary of my Irish friends, I posted this same stuff a few days ago, it seems day 1 is all right, day 2 and 3 are shit, day 4 is back to normal.

Unsure of the vaccine brand or whether its jab 1 or 2. Sounds crap anyway.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
the immune sys response has nothing to do with a particular vaccine, it’s the indiv. person’s own response to being injected with something foreign, the second contact should produce the stronger reaction, see graph

moorey

call me Mia
the immune sys response has nothing to do with a particular vaccine, it’s the indiv. person’s own response to being injected with something foreign, the second contact should produce the stronger reaction, see graph
View attachment 375768
Useless AF without citation. And given where you generally pull your citations from, I’m just going to say it’s useless regardless.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Useless AF without citation. And given where you generally pull your citations from, I’m just going to say it’s useless regardless.
can be found in any year 1 immunology textbook, i’d post a source but you wouldn’t bother reading it, and secondly probably wouldn’t understand it.

google HIT heparin induced thrombocytopenia with/without astrazeneca -you can read of the autoimmune condition, then find an article explaining the AZ jab induces the same clotting cascade as AZ vaccine, strangely females are more susceptibel, esp. those on hormone meds, either to stimulate ov for ivf, or those prev used contraceptive pill - linked to factor v leiden gene mutation -known for increased clotting risk. the short of it is that some drugs like heparin which is used for peeps with clotting problems, the pill, and the aa vaccine cause the body to produce an antibody against a clotting factor leading to a low platelet count [platelets are sticky and are activated to make clots]

“The vaccination is likely to induce the formation of antibodies against platelet antigens as part of the inflammatory reaction and immune stimulation. Depending on or independently of heparin, these antibodies subsequently cause massive platelet activation via the Fc receptor in analogy to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT). This mechanism (HIT mimicry) could be demonstrated in four patients with a sinus/cerebral vein thrombosis after vaccination with the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in”
from
Diagnosis and Management of Vaccine-Related Thrombosis following AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccination: Guidance Statement from the GTH
Johannes Oldenburg, Robert Klamrothm Florian Langer, Manuela Albisetti, Charis von Auer, Cihan Ay, Wolfgang Kortem Rüdiger E. Scharf, Bernd Pötzsch, Andreas Greinacher

better yet, why don’t you post a scientific article stating it is not the result of an immune system response -

moorey

call me Mia
can be found in any year 1 immunology textbook, i’d post a source but you wouldn’t bother reading it, and secondly probably wouldn’t understand it.

google HIT heparin induced thrombocytopenia with/without astrazeneca -you can read of the autoimmune condition, then find an article explaining the AZ jab induces the same clotting cascade as AZ vaccine, strangely females are more susceptibel, esp. those on hormone meds, either to stimulate ov for ivf, or those prev used contraceptive pill - linked to factor v leiden gene mutation -known for increased clotting risk. the short of it is that some drugs like heparin which is used for peeps with clotting problems, the pill, and the aa vaccine cause the body to produce an antibody against a clotting factor leading to a low platelet count [platelets are sticky and are activated to make clots]

“The vaccination is likely to induce the formation of antibodies against platelet antigens as part of the inflammatory reaction and immune stimulation. Depending on or independently of heparin, these antibodies subsequently cause massive platelet activation via the Fc receptor in analogy to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT). This mechanism (HIT mimicry) could be demonstrated in four patients with a sinus/cerebral vein thrombosis after vaccination with the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in”
from
Diagnosis and Management of Vaccine-Related Thrombosis following AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccination: Guidance Statement from the GTH
Johannes Oldenburg, Robert Klamrothm Florian Langer, Manuela Albisetti, Charis von Auer, Cihan Ay, Wolfgang Kortem Rüdiger E. Scharf, Bernd Pötzsch, Andreas Greinacher

better yet, why don’t you post a scientific article stating it is not the result of an immune system response -
TL DR.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Been chatting with a mate over in Malaysia and it's mental how things have spiraled out of control there. 9020 cases there just today even after a couple of weeks of heavy restrictions! Taiwan seems to have gone pear-shaped too.

Given how compliant and responsible the populations of both countries have been since the start of this whole debacle, it seems downright bizarre that they should be getting hit with such serious outbreaks at this late stage.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Sorry, didn’t read the sparring, can’t be bothered with it all… but earlier I’d said Sue had a pfizer jab, which was completely wrong as she actually had astrazeneca. Duh.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

from

Yes..I have been researching this myself, as there is family history of a hereditary complication called Spherocytosis...which leaves me with only the Pfizer jab as an option at the moment.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Yes..I have been researching this myself, as there is family history of a hereditary complication called Spherocytosis...which leaves me with only the Pfizer jab as an option at the moment.
That's really interesting and also concerning for you @fatboyonabike.
Is this something that needs to be specifically requested to screen for, or does it get picked up when getting blood tests for something else?
The reason I ask is that there is a very strong history of gall stones on the maternal side of my family. Both grandparents, 4 out of 6 of their children and myself have had our gall bladders removed.
(Edit: because apparently Spherocytosis can cause gall stones)

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Having read-up on the various vaccines and the most popular method of administering them, I feel that in the interests of boosting national morale we should be encouraged to give anyone who has recently received their jab a good-old fashioned 'dead arm' - like we used to do after we all received the TB booster back in our school-days!

Nostalgia can be a heady thing and I think this may be a great way to encourage those who are in the overlapping demographics of the vaccine-averse and rose-tinted-glasses wearing, Alan Jones listeners into getting the jab.