COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Minlak

custom titis
Sooo every inch of my skin hurts to touch - I feel like I am on fire but temp is in my normal range so it’s just perception - had to lay on site of injection for ultrasound today and couldn’t bear to stay there super painful - that could also be residual from the accident as it was that side too

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I had my 1st Vaccine yesterday - I don't even seem to have a sore site of injection yet - Have a general headache / vaguness but not sure that has anything to with vaccine as I am still taking Oxy 2 ties a day with other pain relief.
Will continue to update - If I don't assume I died from it.
Nek minnit :p

Sooo every inch of my skin hurts to touch - I feel like I am on fire but temp is in my normal range so it’s just perception - had to lay on site of injection for ultrasound today and couldn’t bear to stay there super painful - that could also be residual from the accident as it was that side too

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Traffic was amazing this morning
And the anti danners are frothing again

There's a sunny side to this

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Anti Merlino? Dan the man is still recovering.

It'd be great if those people were anti fuck wits. Patient 5 infected patients 1-4 and had been wandering around the community for a week before getting tested.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Anti Merlino? Dan the man is still recovering.

It'd be great if those people were anti fuck wits. Patient 5 infected patients 1-4 and had been wandering around the community for a week before getting tested.
I just love that these Melburnians have proved to themselves what we Sydneysiders had been saying about them for centuries.

First those fuckwits insist on creating AFL, then Canberra, now this. Fuckwits.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Traffic was amazing this morning
And the anti danners are frothing again

There's a sunny side to this

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Yep, this mornings Northcote to Rowville to Altona trip is looking easy for once. Sunday traffic I hear.

Only last week my boss in Brisbane was struggling to accept Altona to Rowville was almost 2 hours in peak hour traffic in the arvo.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah was a ghost town in the inner north last night. This is what gives me the shits now - we're either totally complacent ("I'm not wearing a mask there's no community transmission") or in panic mode.

ABC reporting we're in a lockdown for "at least 7 days."

Wonder how the local Yarra Trails are looking....

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Only last week my boss in Brisbane was struggling to accept Altona to Rowville was almost 2 hours in peak hour traffic in the arvo.
surely an e-bike on bike paths would b faster and more enjoyable, KOM to smash, mobility scooters to pass who yell at you, dog owners to yell at,,exercising females/males/gender neutral hot individuals to look at [depending on your persuasion] the list goes on

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah was a ghost town in the inner north last night. This is what gives me the shits now - we're either totally complacent ("I'm not wearing a mask there's no community transmission") or in panic mode.

ABC reporting we're in a lockdown for "at least 7 days."

Wonder how the local Yarra Trails are looking....
No panic mode mode in Bunnings yesterday. Probably about 80% masks on the main area but probably 1out of 10 (me) wearing masks in the trade area. Same in the industrial precinct I work in. 7/11 staff only mask wearers of all the truckies and factory workers.
Hate to agree with @Haakon but tradies really are dumb as dog shit.
The missus did report that one guy had a whole trolley full of bog roll though at the supermarket.

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
No panic mode mode in Bunnings yesterday. Probably about 80% masks on the main area but probably 1out of 10 (me) wearing masks in the trade area. Same in the industrial precinct I work in. 7/11 staff only mask wearers Including staff. Hate to agree with @Haakon but tradies really are dumb as dog shit.
The missus did report that one guy had a whole trolley full of big roll though at the supermarket though.
Last time we had mandatory masks, fitout builds, 90% took masks off as soon as they left the site sheds.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
surely an e-bike on bike paths would b faster and more enjoyable, KOM to smash, mobility scooters to pass who yell at you, dog owners to yell at,,exercising females/males/gender neutral hot individuals to look at [depending on your persuasion] the list goes on
300ish kg of tools, and needing to go anywhere in Victoria with zero notice. I’d love to work at one site all day, every day.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Last time we had mandatory masks, fitout builds, 90% took masks off as soon as they left the site sheds.
To be fair, the idea of doing manual labour all day while wearing a mask sounds like an absolute ****

At the height of lockdown last year I tried going for a run with a mask on. Made it 3kms before I genuinely considered dying.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
To be fair, the idea of doing manual labour all day while wearing a mask sounds like an absolute ****

At the height of lockdown last year I tried going for a run with a mask on. Made it 3kms before I genuinely considered dying.
Weirdly I found wearing a mask quite good for cycling in last-years mid-winter lockdown. It was like a pre-heater for my breath, which stopped the runny nose I usually get when riding in the cold. Forget about wearing sunnies though!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Weirdly I found wearing a mask quite good for cycling in last-years mid-winter lockdown. It was like a pre-heater for my breath, which stopped the runny nose I usually get when riding in the cold. Forget about wearing sunnies though!
Yeah I used to give it a go around the more congested sections of the Yarra Trails too. Was fine, but yeah couldn't do sunnies and always chose to ignore the amount of dirt and dust on it at the end of a ride...