COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Minlak

custom titis
Of course it will! Vaccine = immune = superman = indestructible = I don't need to wash my hands anymore...
Let the shaking of dick covered unwashed hands resume!
Im not sure about your dick but mine is usually clean anyway - I have always thought its way dirtier touching the toilets and sinks than my dick

Like it ever really stopped.
I don't know if its the hygiene or the distancing but I feel less people sick with colds and flus etc this year.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Im not sure about your dick but mine is usually clean anyway - I have always thought its way dirtier touching the toilets and sinks than my dick

I don't know if its the hygiene or the distancing but I feel less people sick with colds and flus etc this year.
The bottom of urinals get sooo cold in winter.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Humble brag.

Also, do you even have a winter up there? Dropped below 20c? Was -3 here the other morning, and it's only mid autumn. I likes it, me. Just sayin.
We got to single figures (9.99999999) for almost 3 minutes the other morning. The bottom of a urinal is still cold at that temperature.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Did they end up in hospital?

From what I have read the vaccines prevent serious illness and cuts down on transmission but doesn't prevent infection.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Much like the influenza vaccine. The aim is to reduce the severity of symptoms but you can still catch it.
It'll never be the silver bullet people want it to be so they can go back to "normal", but it's better than nothing.
I'm way down the list for Covid vaccine eligibility but I'll get it when it's offered.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
My wife had her 2nd shot of Pfizer the day before yesterday and she was smashed to bits by it. Basically spent the best part of a day and half in bed with no energy, chills, pains and lethargy.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Got my second jab on Tuesday and was fine untill 8:30ish pm then it felt like I swan dived into broken glass.
Holy fuck I was not expecting to be smashed so hard. Yesterday was spent alternating between couch and bed with a splitting headache and a fever. With hourly sweat sessions that turned whatever I was laying on into a swimming pool.
The body ache was real.
Still better than going to work.

Sorry @sane but your fucked bud. Second shot was much, much worse than the first for me.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just got the first shot at the olympic park hub. The place is a very well run production line, 45 minutes including the 15 minute observation period and a detour to confirm with a doctor my history of clots wasnt an issue. walked 40 minutes home and feel fine so far.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My perfectly healthy under 50 yo wife went with her dad while he got the astra shot a the repat in NE melb. Took the chance and asked them if she could get it as well even though she doesn’t qualify, and they said yes. She just had to verbally agree to have it even though she is under 50.. Next shot booked in as well.