COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Well, it took a while but I got the spicy flu for the second time. My boy picked it up from his grandparents (they had to call an ambulance for my wife’s father).
And as the sharing family that we are, he gave it to my wife, who then of course gave it to me. It hit those two like a ton of bricks but it hasn’t been too bad for me second time around. Just a headache, a little bit of a fever and it’s made my chronic cough worse which is the worst thing.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I got it second time around in March. Totally unsurprising given I was at an international conference with 250 other delegates, and at the conference dinner after party I was in a pub that was packed to mosh pit density. Took several days for me to test positive though with symptoms which were very very mild. Basically just a dry cough, and a little bit of snottiness,like a half rat power cold.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I don't know how but I haven't got it *yet*.

That is bound to change the moment I get on a plane this summer..

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
What's a "friend"?

I don't know how but I haven't got it *yet*.
Same. I got PCR tested whenever I was unwell, until they closed the walk in clinics. RAtest from then on, and all have been negative. Thought my eldest son had Covid a while back, but the PCR test came back negative for Covid and postive for parainfluenza.

boyracer

Likes Dirt
whole family of 5 have had it. all seperate cases. except me. Cooked and cleaned for 'em all during too. Also work with snotty nosed teenagers all day.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I'm another that still hasn't officially scored it despite almost certainly having it twice now given both The Lad and M'lady have scored it twice each...

... I'm probably going to die now...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Same. Have flown domestically multiple times in recent months too. Only brain fog I’ve had was courtesy of Young Henrys Newtowner. No doubt it’s still around but it seems that flu has been knocking people around harder this winter.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub