COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I went in for a dental checkup last week. My understanding up here is that medical places are still full mask. So I wore my mask. I was the only one in a combined dentist / doctor surgery. Mind you I had an ulterior motive. No way they can look at your teeth if you are wearing a mask!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I went in for a dental checkup last week. My understanding up here is that medical places are still full mask. So I wore my mask. I was the only one in a combined dentist / doctor surgery. Mind you I had an ulterior motive. No way they can look at your teeth if you are wearing a mask!
you have teeth???? o_O

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, as I am recovering from covid ( thanks wife and ptv …) nah can’t lay blame .
I feel okay , apart from no taste , no smell
and I realllllyyy like food , how it tastes , how it smells yanno .
so I am frustrated and out of sorts ,that everything is either , hot or cold , kinda squishy or a bit chewy - as a fat bastard with all his teeth , it’s very weird to think it may be 4-6 weeks , possibly up to 18 months , so many unknowns with this strain .
I can attest that I had a sweat fest over 2 days and seems to have resulted in being ‘ better ‘
I guess being quad vaxed and over 50 means a ‘different effect ‘ but some of the young bucks n buckettes at work are constantly on the ‘spiced cough train ‘ and no longer have any fks to give - ‘ yer , it’s just like the flu dude

i am one of the , stay home , be good , follow the instructions - get vaxed persons , but it just followed us home I guess .

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm starting to think I have a random long side effect - I keep getting whiffs of cigarette smoke... Dr Google tells me this is actually a thing weirdly.

Odd.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Didn't know that was a side effect. Sure sounds odd.
At least you won't have to hang out the front of corporate offices to get your passive cigarette smoke hit anymore.

Hope it passes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm starting to think I have a random long side effect - I keep getting whiffs of cigarette smoke... Dr Google tells me this is actually a thing weirdly.

Odd.
Either learn to smoke your cigarettes properly so out get more than a whiff, or give them up. Giving up would be better for your health.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Either learn to smoke your cigarettes properly so out get more than a whiff, or give them up. Giving up would be better for your health.
But theyre so so nice... I still really miss smoking. I allow myself one or two once every few years to see if I still like them and the answer is always yes. Sigh.

Minlak

custom titis
My Daughter has Covid for the 4th time this year - Well this time according to a rats test only not making them do PCR's anymore - She had no symptoms and felt fine - 4 days later 3 positive Rats and and now 1 negative Rats - So either she is getting better at getting over it or Rats is till a stupid test :)