COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
unfortunately, a significant number of people (no evidence, just an assertion via personal experience of interactions with dumbcunts)
seem to have the critical thinking capability and attention span of a protozoa, so IMO, many CBF looking at the stats, just go with their echo chamber anecdotes.
MSM - Media that doesn't align with one's cognitive bias...

mtb1611

Seymour
2 sons and I all tripled. My first 2 were AZ, booster Pfizer. 24 hours after the first one I went to nil battery in the space of 10 min, slept for about 12 hours and that was it. 2nd jab and booster no reaction at all. Both the boys had Pfizer for all 3; one was crook for a day after the first jab, the other nothing, and no reaction from either of them for the 2nd jab or booster.

Actually had my first ever test the other day (RAT) after a positive case was confirmed at a conference I was at last week, plus son 2 had a bit of a runny nose. Other than that I haven't had any symptoms, nor have I been anywhere that required one to produce a neg test, so I'd managed to dodge the nasal invasion!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Been busy doing other stuff, so am catching up on various rb threads and it’s is all lovely… but I’m struggling with the concept that any of youse would ACTUALLY watch MAFS. Really, I would rather gnaw my arm off.
Partner is pretty sick so I'm trying to be nice. It's a weird look on me. Sat through a whole episode on Thursday without one snarky comment which should qualify me for a Nobel Peace Prize or something. But fuck me it's even dumber than anticipated. Plenty of BET BETTING BET 'AVE A BET A YA C*** ads during the breaks too which indicates there's probably a pretty significant cohort of bogan blokes being forced to watch it...

Speaking of, I've now been living in an isolated petri dish of COVID for five days and I'm still testing negative.

Last edited: