COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I’m thinking you could be right. So what do I do?

My kids are back at school & I’m isolating at the office.
@Jpez was in the same boat ?

I believe you go about your normal live after the 10 days isolating, so 1st Feb... free man on the 11th Feb.

You will test positive with a PCR for many weeks after.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
No more QR checkins (except for pubs and bars etc) from tonight in CBR. Finally.

Is it ok to start breaking protester knee caps if they are moving away from Parliament House and starting to cause the Saturday markets to be closed, and planning to protest the vaccination clinic tomorrow where they are doing a special superhero day for the kids?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
No more QR checkins (except for pubs and bars etc) from tonight in CBR. Finally.

Is it ok to start breaking protester knee caps if they are moving away from Parliament House and starting to cause the Saturday markets to be closed, and planning to protest the vaccination clinic tomorrow where they are doing a special superhero day for the kids?
Farmers’ Market has been called off already and the book fair looks to be ruined as well.

so go right ahead I say.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m thinking you could be right. So what do I do?

My kids are back at school & I’m isolating at the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Vic you walk free after 7 days from first positive and they ask you not to test because it will still be positive

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Just got a departmental all staff email warning people in the office in the city to take off any passes or lanyards that would identify them as government employees when leaving the building - another mob on the prowl this afternoon...

What a bunch of pricks...

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
So I got Covid. I first tested positive on Tuesday 1st of Feb.
Got my results today from last night’s PCR test.

Still positive. This sucks.
its why RAT's are better, should only detect live virus; so you can return to work with negative RAT, PCR can be positive for anywhere between 7-10-14-21 days on individuals, cos pick up dead/shedding virus

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hey speaking of shots, how's your wife's family going in Taiwan?

My aunt didn't get her shot for ages as she was holding out for the Pfizer shot. She could have got the Taiwanese developed (with the US NIH) shot but was sceptical of it. I thought she had probably been hanging out on social media too much.
Mr's sisters all seem fine. All have had the Pfizer shot I believe but don't think they have caught Covid. Life seems to mostly go on as usual there now from what I hear.

Tempted to see if we can visit later this year but travel still seems to be a bit of lucky dip IMHO. I think they still have a 14 day quarantine period for inbound visitors but not certain and I sure don't want to do that. Give it a bit more time.

I might meet you there one day.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mr's sisters all seem fine. All have had the Pfizer shot I believe but don't think they have caught Covid. Life seems to mostly go on as usual there now from what I hear.

Tempted to see if we can visit later this year but travel still seems to be a bit of lucky dip IMHO. I think they still have a 14 day quarantine period for inbound visitors but not certain and I sure don't want to do that. Give it a bit more time.

I might meet you there one day.
That's good. Now if China can put their dick away and stop trying to do the two things you should never ever do. A land war in Asia and a seabourne invasion.

The crazy thing is that Taiwan probably has nukes and definitely has intermediate range cruise missiles. So the cost to China would be stupendously high.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
That's good. Now if China can put their dick away and stop trying to do the two things you should never ever do. A land war in Asia and a seabourne invasion.

The crazy thing is that Taiwan probably has nukes and definitely has intermediate range cruise missiles. So the cost to China would be stupendously high.

no one is going to start a nuclear war ever IMO. Especially an island that would be wiped out by a single one.

We're past nuclear weapons. We just like making them and showing them off because its still a pretty good deterrent. Any next real global conflict will focus on cyber. Pretty sure china has been mapping networks and vulnerabilities for decades, would be surprised if others haven't too TBH

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
no one is going to start a nuclear war ever IMO. Especially an island that would be wiped out by a single one.

We're past nuclear weapons. We just like making them and showing them off because its still a pretty good deterrent. Any next real global conflict will focus on cyber. Pretty sure china has been mapping networks and vulnerabilities for decades, would be surprised if others haven't too TBH
cough Russia cough

Reckon that's what they'll do to Ukraine. Cyber smack, knock several billion off their economy as a warning not to flirt with NATO again.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Try telling Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, India and Israel that.