COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am writing to inform you that a member of the School community with whom your son may have had contact in the last couple of days has tested positive to COVID-19.

who could have seen this coming? not the work experience premier past the $ signs he worships. 2nd day of school and we're here already
My youngets's school has reported 3 cases in the two days so far. None in his year level thankfully

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hard to say...there's so many things! Pretty sure there will be a coffee run straight up, unfortunately a trip in to work for a few hours to whip up some new recipes and menu, then maybe a ride if the weather and my energy level are up for it...and then it will be a very very very thirsty Thursday night. I think.

Tune in tomorrow to find out how this plan all went to shit and I just end up wasting the day staring out the window.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I sent my 2 to school today, the first day back for SA schools.

Only year 8 and 12 started today, years 9, 10 and 11 start in 2 weeks UNLESS your parents are both essential workers, which we are.

Year 11 boy comes home, he's the only year 11 there. Year 10 boy comes home, he has 4-5 mates there so hes happy.

Will keep the oldest at home tomorrow as he is a self starter and will do school work from home.

The other messer, he's going to school as he wont do any work unless someone is standing over him.

They are all in a big assembly hall, doing online learning with their laptops with no direct teacher instruction.
Good to see SA has finally made it to 2021.

Our high school lost 11 teachers because of a training day last week.

And we had an email saying a new year 7 student has tested positive. Don't know yet if they were in the Vice Captain's class

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
So after 1st & 2nd AZ jabs plus the Pfizer booster in December & living like agoraphobic hermit for 2 years, I ventured out for an Australia day of forest walks in Katoomba with my 20 y.o. son & my young 3 boys.

Come Tuesday I’m Covid positive.

I rate this as a solid one star head cold.

Thank you Medical science for turning a potentially deadly novel virus into a nuisance pissant.

I’m nearly 55, no health conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There's a bunch of fucking anti vax tools in the show ground and my wife and son have to go work there in the morning. Get out of my city free dumb fuck stains, get your shot and go back to work. Watching them on Fuckbook now. Fucktard level is high.
I was going to go for a ride around the lake tomorrow on the roadie, missed my chance to cruise past those morons with the middle finger extended…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So after 1st & 2nd AZ jabs plus the Pfizer booster in December & living like agoraphobic hermit for 2 years, I ventured out for an Australia day of forest walks in Katoomba with my 20 y.o. son & my young 3 boys.

Come Tuesday I’m Covid positive.

I rate this as a solid one star head cold.

Thank you Medical science for turning a potentially deadly novel virus into a nuisance pissant.

I’m nearly 55, no health conditions.

Similar...I have been very cautious and thorough over all of this and was sure I'd get through without catching it. Worked at a wedding and every floor and bar staff member who hadn't already had covid got it. Thats a stroke rate of 100%!!! Unbelievable...

For me personally I spent a few days worrying I didn't actually have it and the rat was faulty. I had 1 brief moment of the mildest of symptoms for a few hours in 1 day on which I tested twice and was negative. 2 days later I was positive. For the whole 7 days I had no symptoms.

YEsterday and today I have easily tired from lengthy physical shifts at work and had a little bit of a foggy mind.

others were not so lucky and became quite ill.

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
Similar...I have been very cautious and thorough over all of this and was sure I'd get through without catching it. Worked at a wedding and every floor and bar staff member who hadn't already had covid got it. Thats a stroke rate of 100%!!! Unbelievable...

For me personally I spent a few days worrying I didn't actually have it and the rat was faulty. I had 1 brief moment of the mildest of symptoms for a few hours in 1 day on which I tested twice and was negative. 2 days later I was positive. For the whole 7 days I had no symptoms.

YEsterday and today I have easily tired from lengthy physical shifts at work and had a little bit of a foggy mind.

others were not so lucky and became quite ill.
The kicker is that my 20 y.o. Son tested positive first! He has been absolutely vigilant about masks, antibacterial gel etc. I tested positive 3 days later.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I spent some special time with someone on the Tuesday after my 2 negative tests and they have had no symptoms and half a dozen negative tests since.

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
I spent some special time with someone on the Tuesday after my 2 negative tests and they have had no symptoms and half a dozen negative tests since.
Ha ha! Same! I’ve isolated since & so far she’s tested negative, but today she has a sore throat. PCR results tomorrow hopefully.