COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
What? Can they go to Tasmania?
Nobody wants to go to Tassie ;)

Strange thing is, my brother at 44yrs old and double vaxxed, had what he though was a simple cold for nearly 2 weeks before his employer told them all to get tested, he then tested positive,

Wondering if vaccinated people are getting potentially mild symptoms and not getting tested until it brings down someone more vulnerable.

The vaccine may be masking it in the community.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Nobody wants to go to Tassie ;)

Strange thing is, my brother at 44yrs old and double vaxxed, had what he though was a simple cold for nearly 2 weeks before his employer told them all to get tested, he then tested positive,

Wondering if vaccinated people are getting potentially mild symptoms and not getting tested until it brings down someone more vulnerable.

The vaccine may be masking it in the community.
That will be a major problem going forward. Most people think 'I'm vaccinated, I'm invincible' and proceed to get up in my space, and put their pox hands on everything within reach.

I do wish there could be a mandatory Darwinian euthanasia test, to take out all the nupties.

From what I see, most would fail miserably, self included.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Burners’ Red Hill party
I'm heading to Red Hill one day this coming weekend. Fitness is rooted, motivation sapped with 5 and 10 km restrictions, Trans Tas postponement and working 2km from the Red Hill trail head for 5 weeks without allowed access.

I know my way around though, so would love to catch up with some burners if they're out there.