COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
If an ox is castrated it's still an ox. An ox is a bull that's used for work rather than hamburgers. Unless you're talking about Jap ox which is a stear of a particular weight.
Ox-Ford dictionary defines…
https://www.biologyonline.com/dictionary/ox
The castrated male is called a steer until it attains its full growth, and then, an ox; but if castrated somewhat late in life, it is called a stag. The male, not castrated, is called a bull.
Back on topic before Dazz gets here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Man made in factories, mostly in china.

You mean like a dairy farm, but bull not cows right? Personally I am against artificial bull semen and demand the real deal!

If an ox is castrated it's still an ox. An ox is a bull that's used for work rather than hamburgers.
I seem to remember beef having different names based on age...oxen was the old meat. The was also Bullock. A bit like having lamb and mutton.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just spoke to my brother, Him and #2 son have Covid-19.

He has had cold like symptoms for 4 weeks, both kids and missus were a bit 'snivvely'. A workmate tested positive, the family got tested, only him and the youngest son tested positive... missus and #1 son were negative.

He is isolating for 10 days and the missus and oldest son are getting tested again on Monday... they should be positive, they are sleeping in the same bed, eating dinner together, isolating in the same house, doing the same isolating stuff :oops:

My Brother reckons they may have had it for up to 3-4 weeks, none of the family have any symptoms apart from a bit of snot... like a mild cold as he just described it to me.

He says its inevitable, they will all get it eventually.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

He has had cold like symptoms for 4 weeks, both kids and missus were a bit 'snivvely'. A workmate tested positive, the family got tested, only him and the youngest son tested positive... missus and #1 son were negative.

He is isolating for 10 days and the missus and oldest son are getting tested again on Monday... they should be positive, they are sleeping in the same bed, eating dinner together, isolating in the same house, doing the same isolating stuff :oops:

My Brother reckons they may have had it for up to 3-4 weeks, none of the family have any symptoms apart from a bit of snot... like a mild cold as he just described it to me.

Colleague in the UK in a similar boat. Boris opened up, kids back at school, kids bring home covid… He knows he and his wife will get it shortly and get to test out their vaccinations.

ozzybmx

Colleague in the UK in a similar boat. Boris opened up, kids back at school, kids bring home covid… He knows he and his wife will get it shortly and get to test out their vaccinations.
I know dozens of people who have had it (Northern Ireland) and 1 person here in SA, a friend of a friend who was one of the first to get it here in March 2020.
Most of them it was a non event, like a mild cold. The SA girl was a bit fucked up for quite a while... but she was a marathon runner so was probably analysing against performance which is a bit more than most Irish piss heads do.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know dozens of people who have had it (Northern Ireland) and 1 person here in SA, a friend of a friend who was one of the first to get it here in March 2020.
Most of them it was a non event, like a mild cold. The SA girl was a bit fucked up for quite a while... but she was a marathon runner so was probably analysing against performance which is a bit more than most Irish piss heads do.
That's all fake news dude. I'm sorry to break it to you, but none of those people you think you know are actually real! They are either robots or actors playing a role. You might be a robot too. It is just part of a well orchestrated conspiracy...I know what you're thinking "bullshit! I've known some of these people all of my life!" Well that just shows how well planned this event has been and that you are deep inside their matrix. Good luck breaking free!!! Do your own research.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Apparently some people get brain fog from it.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That's all fake news dude. I'm sorry to break it to you, but none of those people you think you know are actually real! They are either robots or actors playing a role. You might be a robot too. It is just part of a well orchestrated conspiracy...I know what you're thinking "bullshit! I've known some of these people all of my life!" Well that just shows how well planned this event has been and that you are deep inside their matrix. Good luck breaking free!!! Do your own research.
NoT eNoUgH cApItaLs!!!

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Are they all vaccinated?

I heard professor Tony Blakely on the radio say some of his modelling scenarios predicted that 75% of Australians will have antibodies from covid19 inside the next 2 years. The timing of booster shots is going to be critical. Get it right, you’ll never know. Get it wrong, could be dire.

ozzybmx

Are they all vaccinated?
Brother and wife have double AZ jabs.

Both kids have no jabs as it was not available to them, they are 13 and 15.

13yr old has had a cough for 2 weeks. Sounds like they are near over it but the wife and oldest son have zero symptoms and tested negative.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Brother and wife have double AZ jabs.

Both kids have no jabs as it was not available to them, they are 13 and 15.

13yr old has had a cough for 2 weeks. Sounds like they are near over it but the wife and oldest son have zero symptoms and tested negative.
This is an interesting one to follow. It sounds like a common cold running through the family and then we hear other stories about how it is ultra deadly for others. No real breakthrough in understanding the exact risk groups more susceptible to the virus.
I Hope they all recover well.

Full disclaimer I am and vaccinated anti vaxer given where my fence sitting leaves me.

ozzybmx

It sounds like a common cold running through the family and then we hear other stories about how it is ultra deadly for others.
Brother has a mild cold for 4 weeks, youngest son has a cough for 2 weeks, wife and oldest son have nothing :oops:

Strange thing is that every one of us here will get it in the next few years. The chat of vax symptoms will become vid symptoms in due time.