COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Guys help! One of my brothers has been drinking the cool aid and is trying to convince my other bro to have some too. What do I do?

This is the level of crazy he's at:

Goes for 40min, skip through as you like it's all next level lunacy.
New brother time. Sorry mate.
Show him the sort anti vaxxer site?

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Guys help! One of my brothers has been drinking the cool aid and is trying to convince my other bro to have some too. What do I do?

This is the level of crazy he's at:

Goes for 40min, skip through as you like it's all next level lunacy.
That video is scary
I can see why people fall for this, his delivery (of bullshit) is pretty good

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah I'm pretty stunned that he'd even entertain this shit let alone buy into it.
My sympathies. I’ve got a brother with a bit of Dunning Kruger going on too. It’s frustrating…

Haven’t spoken to him in a couple of years, I hope he isn’t entertaining this silliness (Mum would smack him if he did!). But he does work a lot with the demographic at the Melbourne protests…

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
There's a couple of guys I know that went from being booked in for their vax to full horse punchers in about a week. Now preaching spike protien and DNA propaganda to others.
A guy I work with bangs on about the spike protein that the vaccine is made from.

Doesn't matter how many times I explain to him that it's actually your own body that makes the spike protein. Which your immune system then fights :rolleyes:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
A male ox is a bull…if it’s castrated, it’s a steer.
If an ox is castrated it's still an ox. An ox is a bull that's used for work rather than hamburgers. Unless you're talking about Jap ox which is a stear of a particular weight.