COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
I don't believe many of the rioters yesterday were construction workers. Not by the end anyway. No self-respecting construction worker would be celebrating on the Westgate Bridge, that's like throwing a party in a cemetery.

Mind you, these c***s are probably so fucked up by what they absorb third hand via FB / Telegram they probably think the bridge collapse was a conspiracy.
Yeah, I think a large chunk were the existing anti lockdown and freedumb to die crew, not tradies….though based on my experience, they certainly aren’t mutually exclusive.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches

moorey

call me Mia
QUOTE="Asininedrivel, post: 3444679, member: 67587"]
Nah Alan Jones was the one who got done in a toilet. Literally and figuratively.
GTFO! George Michael was arrested in a public toilet! That incident and Hugh Grant's kerb-crawling were the basis for what seems like 50% of the jokes on late night TV in the 90's.

Pop Singer George Michael Arrested in Restroom of Beverly Hills Park - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
[/QUOTE]
Did I stutter? Beverly Hills PARK….

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
No self-respecting construction worker would be celebrating on the Westgate Bridge, that's like throwing a party in a cemetery.
I don't think anyone of them was self respecting nor would many of them have known much about history let alone about the history of a local bridge.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Yeah, I know sky but it's a good live feed from the other side of the line to MattyP's feed.
There about to get processed. I'm guessing/hoping if they try run they'll get flattened.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah, I know sky but it's a good live feed from the other side of the line to MattyP's feed.
There about to get processed. I'm guessing/hoping if they try run they'll get flattened.
Footage of them opening up on rioters in Carlton Gardens. It's quite cathartic watching them running for their lives:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I just read what happened on West Gate Bridge during its construction. Why would real tradies and unionists go there to protest?