COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
just got the first shot at the olympic park hub. The place is a very well run production line, 45 minutes including the 15 minute observation period and a detour to confirm with a doctor my history of clots wasnt an issue. walked 40 minutes home and feel fine so far.
My mum and I had the A-Z shot at Exhibition Buildings about 9 days ago. Mum had no symptoms, I had body aches and a mild coldy headache for a day. I have been mentally noting every cough/sneeze/fart/bodily discomfort, and all seem normal since then.

ForkinGreat

documenting every bodily function is normal now?
It is when the meeedia have put the fear of Jeebus into everyone about possible vaccine side effects from the A-Z shot.

That and moorey's poo and arse pics. Fortunately or otherwise, we only were inflicted with moorey's arse pic.

moorey

call me Mia
That's serious dedication to your art back in the film days. Did you home-develop, or just get really weird looks when you collected from the photolab? o_O:eek:
I think I got my first phone that would send MMS pics around then. It was worth all those $2000 phone bills.

ForkinGreat

Its waiting for a time critical presentation to shut down and restart and install over 25 minutes
if you didn't care about losing any saved data, or your life for that matter, you could try using a defibrillator on yourself, like doing a CTRL-ALT-DEL
That being said, much safer to put yourself into sleep mode and with any luck the update will install overnight.

ForkinGreat

For once in a long time, the pharma corps were slightly more upfront about possible side effects, and everyone poos their pants.
Never mind that deaths from adverse drug reactions, dosage errors and the like absolutely dwarfs the number of clot reactions reported for the A-Z vaccine.