COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It finally got me... One of the guys in my work team tested poz on Thursday morning, Friday night I started feeling a bit scratchy. Did a test yesterday morning, which came back neg. Follow-up this morn brought up the dreaded second line.

Not feeling too bad, still just a bit scratchy in the chest, and the headache I had yesterday has gone. The "no-vid" thing I had a couple of months back was way worse.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
You just mozzed it. You'll be sick inside of two weeks now :p
I should be right. I live alone so figure if I get it I'm looking after myself so I've got about 8 litres of soups, a couple of curries, spiced pears and a whole heap of other stuff ready to go in the freezer for when I feel miserable and can't be bothered cooking. That should work like carrying wet weather gear to make sure it doesn't rain.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I should be right. I live alone so figure if I get it I'm looking after myself so I've got about 8 litres of soups, a couple of curries, spiced pears and a whole heap of other stuff ready to go in the freezer for when I feel miserable and can't be bothered cooking. That should work like carrying wet weather gear to make sure it doesn't rain.
Well that'll be wasted because if you get it anything like I did your appetite will fall through the floor.

We're gearing up for round 2, while the lad was at rugby this morning we all got a text saying one of the boys in the cabin on the school camp last week tested + this morning.

Last edited:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I thought this was just supposed to be like a cold. Still yet to start improving after starting to feel ill on Thursday, resting HR up at 75 from normal 59/60 and 5kgs sweated out already.

Was due to get my 4th jab on Friday just gone, so assume from what I’ve read that a lot of the vaccination benefits have dissipated.