COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is going to be weird going for a ride with a mask on.

I don't suppose wearing the full face helmet would count.......would it?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
It is going to be weird going for a ride with a mask on.

I don't suppose wearing the full face helmet would count.......would it?
We have another week of masks. No biggie obviously but think I will wear this to the IGA next week.View attachment 378210
I remember seeing some nutter running around the Marina Bay Circuit in Singapore bare chested with a proper gas mask on on the Wednesday night prior to the Grand Prix. The temperature would still have been in the high twenties and the humidity through the roof.
He was cutting a hell of a pace too!

slowmick

38-39"
So - after living through all of the Melbourne lockdowns my boss and his wife are driving to Sydney to help their daughter keep it all together. She's got a 18 month old, a new one due in November and the house she bought now needs work to make it livable after the previous owners moved out. They are expecting to be stuck there for at least 2 months.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ll admit at the start of this Sydney thing despite the obvious seriousness of it I like a lot of other Melbournians were having a quiet giggle that Sydney’s Hubris had come back to bite them. But obviously this is now serious business. I like others are feeling horror at what Is happening. Because we’ve been there in Melbourne. The deaths, the lockdowns that sap the life out you. For the first few months people here still seemed to think it was a joke. No masks on a lot of people and just going about their day like nothing was up. Our government faffing around didn’t help either. The Andrews Gov has a lot to answer for but they got there in the end.
But as time went on and hundreds of people died and lockdown took its toll most people got the memo and started doing the right thing. Which is why we’ve gotten our latest outbreak under control so quickly. People just know what to do now.
I think Sydney will have to go through those learning periods until every one realises it’s not a game and starts playing ball. That’s when you’ll see numbers coming down. So I really hope Sydney people work this out quickly.
I’m really feeling for you Sydney guys. We know how it feels. We’ve been there.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I’ll admit at the start of this Sydney thing despite the obvious seriousness of it I like a lot of other Melbournians were having a quiet giggle that Sydney’s Hubris had come back to bite them. But obviously this is now serious business. I like others are feeling horror at what Is happening. Because we’ve been there in Melbourne. The deaths, the lockdowns that sap the life out you. For the first few months people here still seemed to think it was a joke. No masks on a lot of people and just going about their day like nothing was up. Our government faffing around didn’t help either. The Andrews Gov has a lot to answer for but they got there in the end.
But as time went on and hundreds of people died and lockdown took its toll most people got the memo and started doing the right thing. Which is why we’ve gotten our latest outbreak under control so quickly. People just know what to do now.
I think Sydney will have to go through those learning periods until every one realises it’s not a game and starts playing ball. That’s when you’ll see numbers coming down. So I really hope Sydney people work this out quickly.
I’m really feeling for you Sydney guys. We know how it feels. We’ve been there.
The Northern Beaches went through a lockdown at Christmas so we know the drill. It looks like the Eastern suburbs got their shit together eventually too. Now we just have to wait for the Karen's to the West and SW to stop protesting and stop visiting each other.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk