VIC SOLD

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Cotic BFE Max frame - Steel & Size Large
Location: Balwyn, 3103 during work hours or Mooroolbark, 3138 after hours
Item Condition: Good used condition, has some cable rub and general marks from use
Reason for selling: Gambling on a broken Banshee
Price and price conditions: $900 inc postage
Extra Info: A bloody fun bike to ride, has been setup with a 150mm fork and can handle a lot more than you expect.
Steel gives a superb ride quality and the geometry seems to be spot on for my height (183cm)

Geometry (based on 140mm Fork)
Seat Tube - 460 (centre to top)
ETT - 660
HA - 65
STA - 74.5
Stack - 632
Reach - 485
Wheelbase - 1242
Chainstay Length - 444

Pictures: To comeView attachment 388592View attachment 388594View attachment 388595View attachment 388596

Attachments

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: Cotic BFE Max frame - Steel & Size Large
Location: Balwyn, 3103 during work hours or Mooroolbark, 3138 after hours
Item Condition: Good used condition, has some cable rub and general marks from use
Reason for selling: Gambling on a broken Banshee
Price and price conditions: $1000 plus postage
Extra Info: A bloody fun bike to ride, has been setup with a 150mm fork and can handle a lot more than you expect.
Steel gives a superb ride quality and the geometry seems to be spot on for my height (183cm)

Geometry (based on 140mm Fork)
Seat Tube - 460 (centre to top)
ETT - 660
HA - 65
STA - 74.5
Stack - 632
Reach - 485
Wheelbase - 1242
Chainstay Length - 444

Pulling apart a complete bike, so any frame specific items will likely be up for grabs too.

Pictures: To comeView attachment 388592View attachment 388594View attachment 388595View attachment 388596
Gambling on a repaired bike AND selling your current bike at the same time… going all in. I love it. Hope the new bike kicks arse

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gambling on a repaired bike AND selling your current bike at the same time… going all in. I love it. Hope the new bike kicks arse
I was gearing up to buy an alloy Transition Sentinel so I thought I’d give @kten’s Banshee a whirl and if it fails I’ll just continue on to a Transition. Hopefully it holds but it’s a lot harder for the boss to argue against a broken bike!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I was gearing up to buy an alloy Transition Sentinel so I thought I’d give @kten’s Banshee a whirl and if it fails I’ll just continue on to a Transition. Hopefully it holds but it’s a lot harder for the boss to argue against a broken bike!
I like the way you think! Also, as an owner of an alloy Sentinel, i like the direction you are heading in. Love to hear your thoughts on the Titan once you build it up

EDIT: sorry for clogging up your sale thread. GLWS - the Cotic looks like a fun bike

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What flavour dropper?

I’m guessing boost rear spacing too?
Currently running a Brand-X Ascend 210mm with a Wolf Tooth lever.
Also have a brand new OneUp V2 180mm.

Could be either of those depending on the Banshee's insertion depth but I'd be happy either way if it sweetens a deal.

Yes, boost spacing. Syntace X-12 axle will also come with it

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Banshee build is happening this week so the frame and parts will be ready to go by the end of the week.

Looking like I will have frame, headset, dropper, brakes, stem & bars available.
Brakes are Guide RSC, Stem is a generic Kona 35 x 35mm and bars are Spank Spike 35's 25mm rise & 820mm width

Happy to package things together if it helps

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi All,

Frame is ready to go with headset and seatpost collar.

Also have a Brand-X Ascend 210mm dropper and Guide RSC brakes available.

Will do $1150 for frame and dropper if anyone is keen or $1450 for brakes as well.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Price Drop

Frame & headset - $900 plus postage
Brand-x dropper - $180 plus postage

$1050 combined

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Thought you were coming to buy it back!

Not soon enough! Been a few dramas getting parts and a frustrating covid interruption, should be done today
As much as I love the idea of a hardtail again my body just isn't up for it otherwise I'd buy this back in a heartbeat as they ride so well!