Cordless vac, what's the whack

safreek

Usually about 20 bucks a straw... however. "A batch of bull semen sold for more than $67,000" - so bull wankers probably have a garage full of boutique bikes. Bull Jizz is liquid gold.... well, frozen liquid gold... and refer to @Tubbsy for what to do with it....
When I worked in a dairy years ago they trained me to deploy the straws. Do you still need to shove your arm up their bum.

Dont ask me about when I worked in the breeding section of a piggery, eeew

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Previous workplace tried one of those battery-powered stick vacs. Made a lot of noise but did fuck-all else. Could say it sucked but not in the way it was supposed to.

safreek

Ahhh, not sure.. is that tap talk on a phone???? we use links from google photos.....

Can anyone else see my pics? Does the pig really exist?

Now, you know we is gotta be knowing more about that.....
I could guide you all through it :p

ualf

Likes Dirt
When I worked in a dairy years ago they trained me to deploy the straws. Do you still need to shove your arm up their bum.
Two points to make here:
  1. Not an expert in the field but I think you were doing it wrong if you were shoving straws up their bum. I think that belongs in the fulching thread
  2. Should this thread be renamed to - All you wanted to know about animal husbandry but were afraid to ask?

safreek

Two points to make here:
  1. Not an expert in the field but I think you were doing it wrong if you were shoving straws up their bum. I think that belongs in the fulching thread
  2. Should this thread be renamed to - All you wanted to know about animal husbandry but were afraid to ask?
Damn, no wonder they never got pregnant, seems like I was lucky to ever have kids.

I was always told the front was a spare :eek:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Spanky the forum software is not parsing the google image url properly.

Same results from desktop view and mobile view of a browser, and tapatalk