Confessions from the fuckwits

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can i nominate my wife for yesterdays effort? she went out for an afternoon ride, turned on tracking as usual. In the one ride her garmin ran flat, the lights ran flat and Di2 ran flat. i guess the last one is its own reminder to not forget again. as will be the monthly reminders placed on the kitchen calendar.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
can i nominate my wife for yesterdays effort? she went out for an afternoon ride, turned on tracking as usual. In the one ride her garmin ran flat, the lights ran flat and Di2 ran flat. i guess the last one is its own reminder to not forget again. as will be the monthly reminders placed on the kitchen calendar.
Garmin and lights... plausible but Di2 is a slow burning fuse, reckon I used to get 6 months out of the battery. I only charged my Evil Following's Di2 on about 3 occasions for the full life of ownership.

She did will... Tubby taxi ?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Garmin and lights... plausible but Di2 is a slow burning fuse, reckon I used to get 6 months out of the battery. I only charged my Evil Following's Di2 on about 3 occasions for the full life of ownership.

She did will... Tubby taxi ?
she slogged it out in a single gear to get home. i think shes charged it once since she got the bike and is riding 3-4 hours a week(105 di2). lesson learned.

Moh

Squid
New One Up dropper post. With the front bolt on the seat clamp done up as tight as it could go, the nose of my saddle was still pointing up slightly more than I like (horizontal). Double checked the clamp plate arrows were pointing forwards -all good. Didn't make sense, especially since the STA on my bike is pretty steep and therefore on a bike with a more traditional STA the nose would be even higher. Google provided no insight. As I was drifting off to sleep last night a possible answer came to me, but surely not!. I snuck off to the store room in the middle of the night without waking the family. 15 minutes later my stupidity was confirmed. It turns out that when I removed the clamp plates to check the post pressure, I had put them on back to front and consequently I had installed the post back to front.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
New One Up dropper post. With the front bolt on the seat clamp done up as tight as it could go, the nose of my saddle was still pointing up slightly more than I like (horizontal). Double checked the clamp plate arrows were pointing forwards -all good. Didn't make sense, especially since the STA on my bike is pretty steep and therefore on a bike with a more traditional STA the nose would be even higher. Google provided no insight. As I was drifting off to sleep last night a possible answer came to me, but surely not!. I snuck off to the store room in the middle of the night without waking the family. 15 minutes later my stupidity was confirmed. It turns out that when I removed the clamp plates to check the post pressure, I had put them on back to front and consequently I had installed the post back to front.
At least you didn't install the saddle back to front. :p