Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
Was fooled but the sunshine this morning, despite being 4deg. Just wore jersey, no coat and regular gloves…an hour in, pouring rain, wind came up, so cold I couldn’t hold bars, operate brakes, shift gears….had an hour of utter misery for the hour ride back. 30 minutes of agony slowly warming my fingers, all the time feeling like they were being squashed in a vice. Good times, fuckwit.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Was fooled but the sunshine this morning, despite being 4deg. Just wore jersey, no coat and regular gloves…an hour in, pouring rain, wind came up, so cold I couldn’t hold bars, operate brakes, shift gears….had an hour of utter misery for the hour ride back. 30 minutes of agony slowly warming my fingers, all the time feeling like they were being squashed in a vice. Good times, fuckwit.
You do know how to read a weather report don't you?

DuncanJenkins

Likes Bikes
I bet your eyes looked like those from your avatar!