Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Since I realised there were things tastier than beer.
I think you're going to need to assemble an impartial panel of judges on this issue. Given it is vegan urine vs beer, I think you'll need a mix of urine and beer tasting experts.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I think you're going to need to assemble an impartial panel of judges on this issue. Given it is vegan urine vs beer, I think you'll need a mix of urine and beer tasting experts.
have to go to Aus single speed champs -i believe you'll find suitably qualified individuals
drinking it is the easy bit; getting them to be able to tell the difference will be your issue

i picked up some guys in Melb when we had it in woodend -they were tanked at 11am, been drinking since breakfast

Coopz

Likes Dirt
Idiot me bought some Specialized Butcher tyres for the trail bike. Front tyre was a straight forward install, no dramas. For unknown reasons the back tyre was a fucking pita. Almost felt like it was a 27.5 tyre, it was such a bitch to get on I broke my old faithful tyre lever. After a long session I finally got the dam thing on, inflated and installed, then I noticed the tread pattern looked odd, fucking idiot me mounted it back to front... Such a shitty job to do its fucking staying like that now.

PJO

in me vL comy
Idiot me bought some Specialized Butcher tyres for the trail bike. Front tyre was a straight forward install, no dramas. For unknown reasons the back tyre was a fucking pita. Almost felt like it was a 27.5 tyre, it was such a bitch to get on I broke my old faithful tyre lever. After a long session I finally got the dam thing on, inflated and installed, then I noticed the tread pattern looked odd, fucking idiot me mounted it back to front... Such a shitty job to do its fucking staying like that now.
Give it a week or two to stretch out and then take it off and rearrange it. Maybe even pump it up to maximum rated pressure while not in use.