Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well where were you arseholes this morning before I made the purchase? Some help you are...

If I was going to get the socket heads of also need a socket tool thing.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Played with the bull, got the horns.

Trying to get every last meter out of my chain/cassette given the current parts situation. Turns out the last meter was about 350 meters short of tonight's destination

Lights were turning green so I did the right thing and hung at the back of the line. Clicked the next gear, stood up to stay with cars and the chain skipped. Dumped my arse on the tarmac, in the middle of the intersection.

It shocked the two pedestrians crossing the road more than it did me. And the lady turning right thought I came out from under the ute I was following.

The confession part comes from not paying attention to my drive train telling me it was cooked three or four weeks ago :rolleyes:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Played with the bull, got the horns.

Trying to get every last meter out of my chain/cassette given the current parts situation. Turns out the last meter was about 350 meters short of tonight's destination

Lights were turning green so I did the right thing and hung at the back of the line. Clicked the next gear, stood up to stay with cars and the chain skipped. Dumped my arse on the tarmac, in the middle of the intersection.

It shocked the two pedestrians crossing the road more than it did me. And the lady turning right thought I came out from under the ute I was following.

The confession part comes from not paying attention to my drive train telling me it was cooked three or four weeks ago :rolleyes:
Should have gone the back way?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
bought an exercise bike for my Mum, because she wants to reduce her covid risk by not going to the gym.
bought the cheapest big W bike, (under orders to do so because she didn't want to spend much), knowing full well that it would be an utter piece of shit, while hoping against hope that it would be ok. Unsurprisingly, it's an utter piece of shit. Fuckwit!!!

cammas

Seamstress
Okay mine is not bike related but as per my LTIH post I was doing the garden today fixing the fence, take out Mrs Cammas to admire my handy work. She proceeds to point out that the middle section of panels are put in backwards, FML, I was in a hurry due to the wind getting stronger. Now before I do anymore work tomorrow I have to pull them out and switch them around the right way, luckily it’s only a couple of screws but I rather not have to do it again :rolleyes:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Okay mine is not bike related but as per my LTIH post I was doing the garden today fixing the fence, take out Mrs Cammas to admire my handy work. She proceeds to point out that the middle section of panels are put in backwards, FML, I was in a hurry due to the wind getting stronger. Now before I do anymore work tomorrow I have to pull them out and switch them around the right way, luckily it’s only a couple of screws but I rather not have to do it again :rolleyes:
Dickhead.
Of course I've never done that............... on more than one occasion

Flow-Rider

Burner
I went to ride through what I thought was a shallow puddle at speed, well it turned out to be a lot deeper than what I had anticipated. I noticed the front wheel diving into the deep and done a half abort off the bike and ended up partly over the bars. Anyway, that wasn't the worst part, I picked myself up and rode out of the trail, got all the water and mud out of my shoes, then continued to ride the next 2 climbs. I get to the top of the last climb and go to check what the time is on my GPS computer, I look down on the bars and it's gone, aah you fuckwit I bet it ended up in the water somewhere.

Last edited:

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
So got the lad a rock crawler RC car for Christmas. He managed to snap the switch, no worries we'll sort it out. Take it apart explaining the importance of remembering where the wires etc go and bodge a fix for the switch. Put it back together and give it a test run and promptly let the smoke out of one of the integrated circuits. Yep wire in the wrong spot. Well done Dad. Well he got 4 days use out of the present.

Minlak

custom titis
So got the lad a rock crawler RC car for Christmas. He managed to snap the switch, no worries we'll sort it out. Take it apart explaining the importance of remembering where the wires etc go and bodge a fix for the switch. Put it back together and give it a test run and promptly let the smoke out of one of the integrated circuits. Yep wire in the wrong spot. Well done Dad. Well he got 4 days use out of the present.
They really should invent some kind of handheld device that allows you to accurately record the location of things before you remove them :)

moorey

call me Mia
On behalf of a mate:

His bike has been groaning and squeaking for a month. I told him it’s in the XT clutch, and it just needs a 5 min clean and grease.

Said it wasn’t, so he’s basically stripped the whole bike numerous times over the last month. Greasing every pivot, axle, hanger, new bb…the list goes on.

Was worse than ever this morning, so he was ready to throw it in the bushes. I asked him to humour me, and flick off the clutch.

Gonski.

No ‘thank you’ or ‘you were right’…but the dead silence (from both him and the bike), and the quiet fuming, was the best Christmas present I could ever hope for.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
On behalf of a mate:

His bike has been groaning and squeaking for a month. I told him it’s in the XT clutch, and it just needs a 5 min clean and grease.

Said it wasn’t, so he’s basically stripped the whole bike numerous times over the last month. Greasing every pivot, axle, hanger, new bb…the list goes on.

Was worse than ever this morning, so he was ready to throw it in the bushes. I asked him to humour me, and flick off the clutch.

Gonski.

No ‘thank you’ or ‘you were right’…but the dead silence (from both him and the bike), and the quiet fuming, was the best Christmas present I could ever hope for.
Are you sure you're not an economist? Nothing is as important to you (especially not friendships) as being right as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Are you sure you're not an economist? Nothing is as important to you (especially not friendships) as being right as well.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
If you knew Paul, you’d get it :rolleyes:
Kinda wish we were friends so I could dump you.