Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Karaage chicken done well is the best. I went to Japan for 3 weeks, reckon I ate Karaage at least once a day.

I usually spend Jan+Feb there living off karage, ramen, katsu, and canned "coffee". With the world swiftly re-opening their conservative approach is really busting my balls and taste buds. On the plus side one of the kitchen crew at work is Japanese and she makes some awesome stuff that tastes like nostalgia and good times!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I usually spend Jan+Feb there living off karage, ramen, katsu, and canned "coffee". With the world swiftly re-opening their conservative approach is really busting my balls and taste buds. On the plus side one of the kitchen crew at work is Japanese and she makes some awesome stuff that tastes like nostalgia and good times!
Yeah, its not the same here. I tend to smash the Korean stuff over here, almost as good but missing something that makes Karaage unbeatable

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, its not the same here. I tend to smash the Korean stuff over here, almost as good but missing something that makes Karaage unbeatable
Not karage, but...there's a Japanese restaurant on the main stretch in Northbridge that does some pretty awesome noodle-soups, like ramen but chicken or vegetable based instead of pork.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Not karage, but...there's a Japanese restaurant on the main stretch in Northbridge that does some pretty awesome noodle-soups, like ramen but chicken or vegetable based instead of pork.
A few around if you know where to look! A few in Fremantle that do decent Japanese food too

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Went to a new gym yesterday, its about 2km further than my usual (once a week) place.

Newer equipment, loads more machines and twice the size.

Jumped onto the 'new' inside adductor machine, full stack with about 3 plates spare, cranked out 3 x 12-14 sets.

Moved over to the outside adductor machine, same... cranked out 3 x 12-14 sets with a full stack minus the 3 spare plates.

Easy, must be muscles I use when riding :)

Cant fucking walk today without groaning and pulling a face, even getting up for a beer is a chore.

Not me in the video, thats SAfreek :p

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went to a new gym yesterday, its about 2km further than my usual (once a week) place.

Newer equipment, loads more machines and twice the size.

Jumped onto the 'new' inside adductor machine, full stack with about 3 plates spare, cranked out 3 x 12-14 sets.

Moved over to the outside adductor machine, same... cranked out 3 x 12-14 sets with a full stack minus the 3 spare plates.

Easy, must be muscles I use when riding :)

Cant fucking walk today without groaning and pulling a face, even getting up for a beer is a chore.

Not me in the video, thats SAfreek :p

Saffy's biceps are bigger than that, must be his younger brother's cousin.

ozzybmx

Was wonder who you were answering....

Ahhh the Fleadriver backing up why he/she is the only person on RB I have permanently on ignore.

The machines are called 'inside hip machine' and 'outside hip machine', one primarily does adductors and the other abductors, my pain is in my adductors.
Yeah down the groin area, still cant even get my knees together, fckn painful... going to head out for a ride and see how it feels.

ozzybmx

Looks like you've learned the hard way why adductor machines are bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The hip abduction and adduction machines feel incredible: You can use a lot of weight, so you feel strong, and both exercises leave you with a serious burn. But hip abduction and adduction machines are dangerous, says Nick Tumminello, owner of Performance University in Baltimore, because your body isn't designed for those movements.

"There's nothing remotely like these movements in life," he says. The muscles the machines work "are primarily stabilizers for when you're standing or moving around. When you do a step-up or lunge, you're working them, plus all the other stuff."
I'm feeling that burn.